• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiscuits

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed post, ive been out of town. I've sent a paypal invoice to every email I received ...so I don't know where the disconnect is...however, tomorrow I will post a web store link that might make this easier.

halfwaytoheaven

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed post, ive been out of town. I've sent a paypal invoice to every email I received ...so I don't know where the disconnect is...however, tomorrow I will post a web store link that might make this easier.

I received an e-mail a few days ago, but it did not include a paypal invoice. Check your PM's.

Fiscuits

Everything is working fine now, several orders coming through. If you paid via the original paypal invoice, you are good

janorman

I just went to the website - AWESOME - that hat is fantastic and that Under Armour Polo is EXACTLY what I've been looking for - thank you so much for putting some quality merch out there.

Can't wait to get it all!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I just went to the website - AWESOME - that hat is fantastic and that Under Armour Polo is EXACTLY what I've been looking for - thank you so much for putting some quality merch out there.

Can't wait to get it all!

Yeah, that Polo looks sweeeeeet ... going to have to resist the temptation ... though I might crater ...

frogs9497

Yeah, that Polo looks sweeeeeet ... going to have to resist the temptation ... though I might crater ...

It's hard for me to complain about my wife's spending habits given the amount of $$$ I've been laying down for Rose Bowl stuff.

Fiscuits

I will update when the date gets closer, shirts long sleeve and hoody...should be next week. Polo...next week...hats...probably three weeks out still

Status
Not open for further replies.