• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl DVD

Dogfrog

Arrived today. It's basically edited ESPN game footage (edit). Runs about two hours. Mine had a glitch which ends the first quarter with 3:42 still remaining. So guess I'll have to get it replaced.

Dogfrog

That's a rip. It was advertised as being the entire broadcast.

Sorry - looks like I missed the postgame and trophy presentation. They are there. It's odd, though, because the DVD doesn't play straight through. It stops at the end of every quarter and you have to skip forward to the next part to continue the game. I just missed the post game.

Dogfrog

Does anyone know how we can replace our defective DVD? We have the same complaints as already listed.

I thought it might just be my DVD player, but it will be interesting if others have identical problems. The main problem on mine is the first quarter ends at the 3:42 mark, which misses the second TD. Other than that, the only odd thing is it stops at the end of each part, and you have to go back to the start and choose the part you want to go back to. In other words, it doesn't run uninterrupted through the game. Kind of a pain, but I can live with that. It's the lost minutes I have a problem with.

Mine has no pregame and no halftime. Each quarter represents parts 1-4. Part 5 is a short post game and part 6 is a short trophy presentation.

RanaCornada

did you order through "football fanatics"? if so, that is who i ordered my dvd from and it is supposed to arrive in the next week or two, and i'll certainly let you know if i experience similar problems.

on a similar note, i've watched the replay a few times on espn3, and it doesn't play well there either. one time it would play about 2-3 minutes of game time and then suddenly skip to an entirely different part of the game. must be espn out to get us again...;)

Frogcrates

Exact same problem on mine, so it's not just you. Pretty disappointed and I imagine that they're about to get an earful from a bunch of frog fans.

Dogfrog

did you order through "football fanatics"? if so, that is who i ordered my dvd from and it is supposed to arrive in the next week or two, and i'll certainly let you know if i experience similar problems.

on a similar note, i've watched the replay a few times on espn3, and it doesn't play well there either. one time it would play about 2-3 minutes of game time and then suddenly skip to an entirely different part of the game. must be espn out to get us again...;)

I ordered from an email received from TCU Athletics that links to the Online DVD store at gofrogs - The official 2011 Rose Bowl Game DVD. It's distributed by Team Marketing.

Our DVD came from Team Marketing out of Owensboro, KY. Their number on the website is 866-996-8326. First thing I am going to do in the morning is call them for a refund.

Just talked to Lisa Boling in Sales at Team Marketing about RoseBowl DVD. 866-996-8326
She stated "You are not the first one to call this morning. We are aware of the problem with the missing 3:42 of the first quarter." Took my name and address and phone number. Said they were checking all the DVD's in stock, and if they have to produce a new DVD, it could take up to two weeks. We would get a complete new DVD sent.

Dogfrog

Just talked to Lisa Boling in Sales at Team Marketing about RoseBowl DVD. 866-996-8326
She stated "You are not the first one to call this morning. We are aware of the problem with the missing 3:42 of the first quarter." Took my name and address and phone number. Said they were checking all the DVD's in stock, and if they have to produce a new DVD, it could take up to two weeks. We would get a complete new DVD sent.

Ditto. She claims they are going back to the TCU site and everyone they shipped to will be shipped a new copy, but it will be a couple weeks as you mention. I was considering going back through my credit card company, but sounds like they are legitimately taking care of this, so we'll see.