• The KillerFrogs

Rogers transferring

50FT FROG

We have our QB of the future already, we will not miss Justin Rogers. Good luck to the kid.

How many qbs did we go through just LAST year? I would never say we won’t miss” any kid. I may be reading you wrong and if I am, take this apology in advance, but you’ve been really beating this drum. Just wish the kid well and keep it moving.

Putt4Purple

No it isn’t. Health may well be the actual issue but it is 100% not the reason Gary has given recently when he’s addressed the matter.

You are correct he he won't address the it only because it would be addressed as a HIPPA issue. He cannot disclose that. Again I say it is a health/knee issue!

Moose Stuff

How many qbs did we go through just LAST year? I would never say we won’t miss” any kid. I may be reading you wrong and if I am, take this apology in advance, but you’ve been really beating this drum. Just wish the kid well and keep it moving.

I literally ended the post you quoted by wishing him luck. I don’t feel like I crossed any lines in expressing my opinions.

Moose Stuff

You are correct he he won't address the it only because it would be addressed as a HIPPA issue. He cannot disclose that. Again I say it is a health/knee issue!

Quite a bit has come out in the last year that is in conflict with your posts on the matter. Would be far from the first time Gary said something that strayed from reality. Who knows?

Putt4Purple

Quite a bit has come out in the last year that is in conflict with your posts on the matter. Would be far from the first time Gary said something that strayed from reality. Who knows?

Quite a bit has come out for your misinformed information on the matter. I know what I've read Sir.

Moose Stuff

Quite a bit has come out for your misinformed information on the matter. I know what I've read Sir.

I was operating under the assumption you had some sort of inside information. If you’re simply regurgitating things you’ve read then you’re getting your information from the wrong places.

Putt4Purple

I was operating under the assumption you had some sort of inside information. If you’re simply regurgitating things you’ve read then you’re getting your information from the wrong places.

Unless you can be specific on your information it is no more credibal than mine. Regurgitate that!

Last edited:

50FT FROG

I literally ended the post you quoted by wishing him luck. I don’t feel like I crossed any lines in expressing my opinions.
Where did I say that you crossed a line? I said I would never say we don’t “NEED” a kid like you did - you DID say that, right? I just pointed out that we NEEDED an injured JR to take a couple of snaps in a bowl game just a few months ago because we didn’t have any other healthy qbs at the time. That is a statement of fact, period. Now if you want to say that you could’ve phrased it differently, then that’s fine but those were your words.

Edit: ignore really is a wonderful feature.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

Where did I say that you crossed a line? I said I would never say we don’t “NEED” a kid like you did - you DID say that, right? I just pointed out that we NEEDED an injured JR to take a couple of snaps in a bowl game just a few months ago because we didn’t have any other healthy qbs at the time. That is a statement of fact, period. Now if you want to say that you could’ve phrased it differently, then that’s fine but those were your words.

No, I’m 110% OK with how I phrased it. We don’t need Justin Rogers. This team has countless problems right now and Justin Rogers fixes none of them.

Double V

I've seen that one. Didn't know if there's a more recent version or not, because Rogers isn't behind Downing on that depth chart.

I get your point about being on the travel team though. Assuming Downing was and Roger's wasn't? Curious if that has anything to do with consistency of guys signaling the offensive play calls rather than an indication of depth chart rank.