• The KillerFrogs

Rise! And let the College Football Season of 2021 begin!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Oh, and if you haven't already, spice up that cup of coffee!

The long drought is over! The College Football Season stretches invitingly before us! Time to try and remember the password to your Fubo account, hit the HEB for some ribs or brisket, and remember to get a couple of bags of ice to chill down the beer.

netty2424

Pumpkin Spice?
200.gif

BrewingFrog

Mrs. Brewingfrog, already moving into fine mid-Season form...

Nebraska completes a long pass after an Illinois blown coverage. Ball in the air a while to a lone receiver. Mrs. Brewingfrog opines, "If that was our guy, he drops it."

BrewingFrog

It's hard to get any kind of opinion of Nebraska based on this display. Bielema is such a ghastly imbecile as a coach that you really can't tell what the strengths and weaknesses of his team actually are, and since they are so badly prepared and can't execute, you really can't judge the effectiveness of Nebraska.

But, yes. If there were great fires in the cornfields, and Lincoln vanished under a titanic tsunami of popcorn, I would rejoice.

froginaustin

It's hard to get any kind of opinion of Nebraska based on this display. Bielema is such a ghastly imbecile as a coach that you really can't tell what the strengths and weaknesses of his team actually are, and since they are so badly prepared and can't execute, you really can't judge the effectiveness of Nebraska.

But, yes. If there were great fires in the cornfields, and Lincoln vanished under a titanic tsunami of popcorn, I would rejoice.

U of Illinois is a cool university in a great college town. Why they hire dogmeat football coaches like Bulemia amazes me. And disappoints.

BrewingFrog

U of Illinois is a cool university in a great college town. Why they hire dogmeat football coaches like Bulemia amazes me. And disappoints.
Mrs. Brewingfrog considered U of I back in the day, going so far as to visit the campus and such. But, luckily, TCU won the day...