• The KillerFrogs

RIP Gold & Blue Dude

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
Sudden death at age 40. He had a YouTube channel and put out a video everyday. When Tex and OU announced they were leaving the conference 2 years ago, I stumbled across GBD and became a regular. Even though his videos were goofy, he made me laugh. His pre-season prediction for the Frogs in ‘22 was 2-10 (0-10 Big 12). Oops. He was always trying to figure out a path for WV to the ACC. RIP

Eight

Sudden death at age 40. He had a YouTube channel and put out a video everyday. When Tex and OU announced they were leaving the conference 2 years ago, I stumbled across GBD and became a regular. Even though his videos were goofy, he made me laugh. His pre-season prediction for the Frogs in ‘22 was 2-10 (0-10 Big 12). Oops. He was always trying to figure out a path for WV to the ACC. RIP

wouldn't that coloring be indicative of cardiac issues and early liver failure?​

NewFrogFan

is that women's basketball smack talk? huh.....
Well could be baseball or 3 in football since I switched season tics, should have been 4. Even the mens BB has a final 4 in 2006. What you got? I dont keep up w college shooting sports or horseback riding.

Eight

Well could be baseball or 3 in football since I switched season tics, should have been 4. Even the mens BB has a final 4 in 2006. What you got? I dont keep up w college shooting sports or horseback riding.

talk away i guess, never understood the sensitivity over the corndog comment ,, especially with the success in various things

don't have the titles, but good with that

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You sure are sensitive about LSU lately, particularly since the lizard clown and her players put on such a disgraceful performance the other day.

OmniscienceFrog

0-10 in the Big 12? I take it he wasn't a math major.

Latest posts