• The KillerFrogs

RESOLVED: Yellow Thingies

O

oldscribe

What do the yellow thingies to the left of posts indicate? or the purple triangles? And what does the post about avatars mean? (i tried following those directions out of curiosity with my usual results). Or does none of this really matter since we all die in the end?

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(oldscribe @ Jun 19 2007, 10:02 PM) [snapback]828[/snapback]
What do the yellow thingies to the left of posts indicate? or the purple triangles? And what does the post about avatars mean? (i tried following those directions out of curiosity with my usual results). Or does none of this really matter since we all die in the end?

Those are folders. When there are replies in a folder and piece of white papers appears. Avatars are the pictures under peoples names. My avatar is of the one and only orginal SuperFrog.

O

oldscribe

Aha! I think I just found out down at the bottom of something. Except that I still don't know what some of it means. But mine not to reason why when it comes to computerdom. :blink:

O

oldscribe

QUOTE(Matthew @ Jun 20 2007, 03:06 AM) [snapback]834[/snapback]
Oh, yeah.

:D

Yeah, I actually had learned some time ago what an avatar was (I think the word comes from Hindu?). I was referring to some kind of instruction matthew posted about avatars. But I guess if I needed to know, I would understand it without asking. Sort of like pricing yachts....if you have to ask.....