• The KillerFrogs

Regional Ticket Question

R

RJ Fletcher

Something has come up and I won't be able to be in town for the regionals this weekend. I've already lined up a friend to buy my seats from me, but do I have to go pick up the tickets myself? Is there a number that I can call to try to get the tickets switched over to his name in will call? I've tried calling the ticket office but it's just a recording saying they're sold out and that you can get GA tickets online.

Opintel

Moderators
QUOTE(RJ Fletcher @ Jun 3 2010, 12:06 PM) [snapback]567745[/snapback]
Something has come up and I won't be able to be in town for the regionals this weekend. I've already lined up a friend to buy my seats from me, but do I have to go pick up the tickets myself? Is there a number that I can call to try to get the tickets switched over to his name in will call? I've tried calling the ticket office but it's just a recording saying they're sold out and that you can get GA tickets online.

I just picked mine up, and they did ask for ID. My guess is that a phone call would work (if you are a season ticket owner), but you're going to have to get through on the phone to the ticket office. Good luck.

general125

Just hit the number 1, they will answer the phone. They aren't that busy today.

I think they are more concerned with the frog campers than baseball tickets.

leofrog

QUOTE(RJ Fletcher @ Jun 3 2010, 12:06 PM) [snapback]567745[/snapback]

Just call and tell them you want someone else to pick them up. A friend of mine did that. She was able to get through and tell them within a minute today.

QUOTE(RJ Fletcher @ Jun 3 2010, 01:06 PM) [snapback]567745[/snapback]

What's your name? I'll call for you. Nooooo problem. :tongue:

R

RJ Fletcher

QUOTE(Frognosticator @ Jun 3 2010, 02:52 PM) [snapback]567851[/snapback]
What's your name? I'll call for you. Nooooo problem. :tongue:

My name is RJ Fletcher. I run Channel 8. Aduuuuuuuuuh.

Am I calling the wrong numbers (817-257-3764 & 817-257-7967)? All I'm getting is a recording and it doesn't do anything when I press 1.