• The KillerFrogs

Regarding the lost Oak Trees

Stiff Arm Frog

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/tcu/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/StadiumPPT.pdf

Download that PPT and take a good look at slide 22. From the looks of it, the new stadium will be very well take care of landscape-wise. I'm especially looking forward to the renovation of Frog Alley, redone in the style of the new roads around campus. And you can't tell from the aerial, but one early mockup I saw a few years ago had them moving Spike from his current home outside Reed to one of be the centerpiece in one of those roundabouts.

I did have a few questions for those in the know, though:

1. First of all, what's that landscaping there at the North end? It looks REALLY cool - but it seems to conflict with the seating/scoreboard. Any engineers out there? Turk?

2. Reading between the lines of that PPT, they seem to have designated the entire Freshman parking lot exclusively for future tailgating -- which would mean they would need a new place for all the Freshman to put their cars. A parking garage has been rumored for years -- I've heard that's why TCU keeps watering the sidewalks, they're hoping to grow one. Anyone know if something like that is planned for the future?