• The KillerFrogs

Reflecting on the NC Game......

Rifframbahzoo20

Ive said all year to my friends that Duggan is a great football player, because of grit, drive, loyalty, and perseverance, but an average college quarterback.

Other than one or two games, I honestly think we have the same season with Chandler in at QB for the 2022 season.
You’re crazy

Rifframbahzoo20

Did any of us think Brock Purdy would be a starting NFL QB?

Much less, 6-0 as a starter (1-0 in the playoffs), and is about to lead a favored 49ers team against American's team in the conference semifinals?

I just hope Max gets drafted into a good system with an offensive-minded coach. A coach that can give him some confidence and help him relax on the field.

Max's worst enemy for the entirety of his TCU's career was himself.
Purdy is a system QB. Severely overrated

HFrog1999

In the BCS system, TCU would’ve finished with a win in the Fiesta Bowl and a second place finish in the polls. I think TCU fans would be happier and have smaller credit card bills this month.

real madrid nard dog GIF

Limey Frog

I'm sure the NFL scouts can be trusted to answer this question.

Personally, I expect him to go somewhere in the late rounds, ride the bench for a few years while he works his arse off to get better. Eventually he'll get a shot on the field, and when he does I think he'll take it. He will rise to the challenge; I believe he will because he always has. If he doesn't, that's a shame, but as a TCU fan it doesn't really matter. He'll always have been great at the only level I care about.

It’s true Duggan doesn’t at this point have the arm talent of some of the top prospects. ie Young or Stroud. But he is a heck of a football player and he is tough as nails. It’s very possible that this will be enough for him to initially make an NFL roster if he lands in the right place during the draft or even post draft. I think he gets drafted somewhere in the mid rounds and if he goes to the right team he definitely makes the roster. Who knows after that, but it might be very interesting to watch unfold.
Tim Tebow and Johnny manziel say what’s up

allclearforfrogs

We weren't going to beat Georgia that night. No Team in the NCAA was. However, as coach Dykes hinted to in his post game interviews, something was uncharacteristically off about our offense that made it much more of a blowout than it should have been. I think many posts on here are hitting it on the head. Max is a hero for TCU though and I wish him luck and he deserved to be in New York. Edit: Yes, of course our defense gave up 65 but our defense has not been what's kept us in games this year....

Frog Brother

cherry-fluff-recipe-in-clear-bowl-with-spoon-AND-title-overlay.jpgMy mother makes this for every family gathering. We call it "pink stuff". Do any of you serve this or something even better at the holidays?