• The KillerFrogs

Recruit Team Rankings

thefrogking

i understand our RB recruit, Foster, has been given a 4th ⭐️. When do they update the team rankings? His
status has not been changed to reflect his new ranking and thus the team ranking as well.

funkytownfrog

Daimarqua Foster

247Sports Rating 233 - Four star

247Sports Composite Rating 513 - Three star

When you click on Player Rankings, you can see both ratings.

LeagueCityFrog

With HS Running back Fabian Franklin now not showing up at TCU next month for Fall camp, we have 3 proven running backs, Kenedy Snell is not a running back, unless he's going straight through a wide open hole, then it is a touchdown. He is a smaller, faster Turpin. Should TCU get one more Juco running back this month as insurance for our run to the title this year....Big 12 title that is.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
OK I have got to admit I don’t understand
the difference between the composite and regular ranking
The "regular" ranking is what 247 ranks him.

The composite is a combination of 247 and other recruiting services, media, etc. to reach an average score.

Moose Stuff

With HS Running back Fabian Franklin now not showing up at TCU next month for Fall camp, we have 3 proven running backs, Kenedy Snell is not a running back, unless he's going straight through a wide open hole, then it is a touchdown. He is a smaller, faster Turpin. Should TCU get one more Juco running back this month as insurance for our run to the title this year....Big 12 title that is.

Kenedy Snell isn’t smaller than Turpin.

Eight

the frogs already signed a juco running back in demercado who has enough talent to contribute and has the academics to transfer prior to graduating from juco. highly unlikely you can find that combination again this late in the year.

doubt as well there are any grad transfers who can help and are available.

one though to keep in mind if the situation arises is that taye barber played in the backfield for cy springs last season. not the biggest back at ~185, but they did run him inside some on some counters etc... with a degree of success.

Double V

Wait. Franklin isn't coming?! How the hell did I not hear this before? What happened?