• The KillerFrogs

Reagor kickoff return for TD

Palliative Care

Yep with Big Highs and deep lows. Great plays and players and times of boom and busts all in one season. Texas size personalities mixed with a hometown atmosphere. We had rivalries...

Last edited:

Palliative Care

... that came and went and then came and went again. A stadium that came down and went right back up again. We were not a big school but we gave hope to little guy as we stood up to them.
Truly after all is said and done: Praise to thee TCU

Last edited:

Sangria Wine

It’s been a unique ride since the 90’s that very few non-TCU fans can relate to at all.
The pursuit is what gets me fired up. I love seeking success more than actually attaining the success. Professionally I’m this way. I enjoy the building and strategy and executing and pitching and then when we get the deal and cash the big check it just doesn’t do anything much for me. Probably why I loved the building years for TCU football and baseball so much. The “us against the world” mentality gets my juices flowing.

06DallasFrog

The pursuit is what gets me fired up. I love seeking success more than actually attaining the success. Professionally I’m this way. I enjoy the building and strategy and executing and pitching and then when we get the deal and cash the big check it just doesn’t do anything much for me. Probably why I loved the building years for TCU football and baseball so much. The “us against the world” mentality gets my juices flowing.
I will take the extra money and also suggest avoiding marraige.