• The KillerFrogs

Ready for real football?

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
I'm surprised we haven't heard from Kevin Steele yet.

I fear their last encounter at the Waco Y ended up in autoerotic asphyxiation for poor Kevin.....

asleep003

Maniac, easy on Super Toad... for he not knoweth what he doeth or sayeth.
Isn't it your bedtime... You got class tomarrow... right ? Don't want you
to flunk out and end up selling TCU football programs for a living ! ......

Cheers !

Maniac, glad you chose to go to class this AM ...

2314@work

Contributor
Congrats on the Rose Bowl win. I watched the game and honestly Wisconsin wins 9 out of 10 times but TCU won so congrats.

Don't expect the same Baylor team you saw last year in Fort Worth. Obviously they didn't take TCU very seriously and they are still mad about it. RG$ (I like that better than RG3) proved in the second half that he could shred the TCU secondary and that would appear to be the frog's weakest link on defense this year.

I think Baylor's offense will be one of the best in the history of college football this year. That is what Briles is saying and I believe him. I expect the defense to be vastly improved with the new DC who is one of the best in college football. My guess is they'll rank somewhere between 20 and 40 by season's end.

I think TCU's offense will have big problems with a new QB trying to learn on the road in hostile Big 12 country.

For health reasons I have not been on the this board much lately because I generally come away angry and that's not good for me right now. I'd appreciate any responses to at least be civil.
ronwashingtonlaughing.jpg

"I LUV ME SOME BAYLOR DAN. THAT HOW BAYLOR DAN GO."

MidlandFrog

I don't think you'll have to worry about fake punts. I expect RG$ to have his way this year so expect a lot of touchdowns, going for it on 4th down, etc.

Yes because losing your only decent tailback, your LT, and your only true deep threat makes your offense so much more potent.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
I always thought AggieAngst was FrogLaw but that probably isn't correct. I have no idea on who is whom (or is it whom is who) but whoever is good at it (and no that isn't a self compliment, I no longer have any dual personalities but took years of therapy to quit).

The both of you can be proud.

Latest posts