• The KillerFrogs

Raise a glass.

LVH

They gutted us like a fish. There's nothing to be proud of here. TCU went out onto the biggest of stages, took a dump and fell over backwards.
Reminds me of Virginia's 2018 basketball team that was the #1 overall seed in the NCAA tournament, and won the ACC regular season and ACC tournament titles.

But no one remembers any of that because they lost to UMBC by 20 becoming the only 1 seed ever to lose to a 16 seed.

Like it or not if your last game of the season is an embarrassing one its going to be the one that defines the season.

Wexahu

I think some of you would be happier with a 7-5 season and a close win in the Cheez-It Bowl.
No, but I think there is validity to the thought that it’s better to “get screwed” and forever be able to say you would have won something if only having been given the chance, than to get a chance and end up with a result like this.

I don’t know, but getting your ass kicked in this fashion on the biggest stage really sucks.

LVH

No, but I think there is validity to the thought that it’s better to “get screwed” and forever be able to say you would have won something if only having been given the chance, than to get a chance and end up with a result like this.

I don’t know, but getting your ass kicked in this fashion on the biggest stage really sucks.
You know, our 2010 team - I think it was better than this year's team, and the Auburn title winning team of 2010 was no where near as good as this year's Georgia team. I think we could have beaten Auburn, but to be honest I'd rather have won the Rose Bowl and gone 13-0 than got a crack at Auburn and lost.

CountryFrog

We were on the right side of an epic beat down in the Peach Bowl. Now we're on the wrong side of it in the national championship game. It happens.

We did win a playoff game first though. I think it may have looked bad if we had a performance like this in the semifinal but since we beat a 13-0 #2 ranked Michigan team just last week then it's hard to look down too much on our playoff performance. And who exactly is doing the looking down? A bunch of teams fans who didn't even make it to the playoff? scheiss em.

Pharm Frog

We were on the right side of an epic beat down in the Peach Bowl. Now we're on the wrong side of it in the national championship game. It happens.

We did win a playoff game first though. I think it may have looked bad if we had a performance like this in the semifinal but since we beat a 13-0 #2 ranked Michigan team just last week then it's hard to look down too much on our playoff performance. And who exactly is doing the looking down? A bunch of teams who didn't even make it to the playoff? scheiss em.
Apparently the answer is “talking heads” and “masses”.

Eight

Yeh, unfortunately Frogs set a couple of CFP records tonight of the negative variety, which ESPN is all to happy to highlight after the game.

Largest loss margin of course, and largest total yard differential between teams, 401. Previous record was 298.

Afraid TCU's name will be associated with these 2 records for quite some time.

only thing that can be done about it is use it for fuel going forward

scheiss what espn says, other message boards, other fan bases, don't give a [ Finebaum ]

what i am interested is how sonny and his staff use this season to sell to recruits and how kaz and his staff use if going into the off season

Eight

Reminds me of Virginia's 2018 basketball team that was the #1 overall seed in the NCAA tournament, and won the ACC regular season and ACC tournament titles.

But no one remembers any of that because they lost to UMBC by 20 becoming the only 1 seed ever to lose to a 16 seed.

Like it or not if your last game of the season is an embarrassing one its going to be the one that defines the season.

you sure there isn't a van somewhere you could go punch

Paint It Purple

Good gosh. Please tell us you have no contact or influence on young people.

Paint It Purple

They gutted us like a fish. There's nothing to be proud of here. TCU went out onto the biggest of stages, took a dump and fell over backwards.
I kept thinking: this is about someone finally figured TCU out. That's no knock on the players or the coaches. It's about talent and planning that attacked what no one else this year really figured out the entire year.

Eight

I kept thinking: this is about someone finally figured TCU out. That's no knock on the players or the coaches. It's about talent and planning that attacked what no one else this year really figured out the entire year.

yep, talent, plus scheme, plus coaching, plus execution

seriously, how uga attacked the safeties and the linebackers down the field with those two nfl tightends was freaking text book and has been there all season