• The KillerFrogs

Quit Your [ hundin] ing

McFroggin

With the consolidation of football powers to the SEC and Big10, there was [ hundin] ing about how NCAA football is going to [ Finebaum ] and TCU would be left behind. It would be 2 conferences only to decide the future per posters on here.

With the NIL, there was [ hundin] ing that TCU would be left behind the bigger state school. We can’t compete.

Now there is [ hundin] ing about Kaz and Briles.

Those hires prove to me that TCU isn’t scheissing around. You want TCU football to remain relevant? Well TCU just proved it’ll do almost anything to dominate football into the future and remain relevant despite all the crazy [ Finebaum ] hitting the fan.

Embrace the changes and get EXCITED that TCU is making sports a FOCUS, all else be damned.

froginmn

Those hires prove to me that TCU isn’t scheissing around. You want TCU football to remain relevant? Well TCU just proved it’ll do almost anything to dominate football into the future and remain relevant despite all the crazy [ Finebaum ] hitting the fan.
What do you mean by that? I thought Kendal Briles did nothing wrong?

LVH

When I was still living in Las Vegas, some friends set me up on a date with a girl. During our date, she told me she had a 5 year old. Out of courtesy, I finished the date, but afterward said I was no longer interested.

When my friends pressed me as to why I didn't wish to continue on, I said "There are 3 billion women in this world, surely enough I can find one who doesn't have a kid"

Not hating on those who did decide to date/marry women who already had kids, but its not for me. I had a friend go through something similar, only instead of a single mom, it was a stripper at one of the local strip joints. 3 billion women in this world, my friend was willing to say no thanks and find someone who doesn't make a living flashing her breasts to men for money.

What is my point? My point is, out of the hundreds of candidates out there, surely we could find one who didn't have that kind of baggage?

McFroggin

When I was still living in Las Vegas, some friends set me up on a date with a girl. During our date, she told me she had a 5 year old. Out of courtesy, I finished the date, but afterward said I was no longer interested.

When my friends pressed me as to why I didn't wish to continue on, I said "There are 3 billion women in this world, surely enough I can find one who doesn't have a kid"

Not hating on those who did decide to date/marry women who already had kids, but its not for me. I had a friend go through something similar, only instead of a single mom, it was a stripper at one of the local strip joints. 3 billion women in this world, my friend was willing to say no thanks and find someone who doesn't make a living flashing her breasts to men for money.

What is my point? My point is, out of the hundreds of candidates out there, surely we could find one who didn't have that kind of baggage?

He wouldn’t date a stripper because other men saw her breasts, but now banging someone on camera who makes mad $$$ with their Only Fans is something to brag about.

Quit worrying about what other people think and live your life any way you want. The new TCU way.

FrogCop19

Don’t mind me… I’m just butt hurt cause I posted the news first and my thread got locked lol
Season 1 Starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

tcudoc

Jesus McFroggin, now THAT'S a badass name!
True story. A young energetic missionary went to Mexico to preach the gospel. He walked the streets conversing via translator to try and reach people for Jesus. He approached a young man who was walking along the road. He asked him if he "knew Jesus." The man did not understand and the translator assisted to ask the young man if he "knew Jesus." The guy's eyes lit up once the translator asked the question. He responded passionately, "Yes, I know Jesus. That pendejo stole my bike!!"

CardFrog

Do you.....have the number of the stripper still?

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
With the consolidation of football powers to the SEC and Big10, there was [ hundin] ing about how NCAA football is going to [ Finebaum ] and TCU would be left behind. It would be 2 conferences only to decide the future per posters on here.

With the NIL, there was [ hundin] ing that TCU would be left behind the bigger state school. We can’t compete.

Now there is [ hundin] ing about Kaz and Briles.

Embrace the changes and get EXCITED that TCU is making sports a FOCUS, all else be damned.
I guess...but is he the only guy out there? lol doubtful