• The KillerFrogs

Question re: Season tix renewal

RanaCornada

I've bought Family Plan tickets for the last several seasons, and I just received the packet to renew for this year. I notice in the graphic printed in the brochure that all Family Pack seats are now reserved in the North endzone. Looking at the seating chart posted online, it shows that the sections in the north endzone are marked as "NA, NB, NC" and so on. However, the location on my renewal form says I'm in "EZ : SB ...". So, is this simply a typo on my renewal form, or are my seats in the South endzone in the "General Admission" section, even though they are 'reserved' as part of the Family Zone Pack? I do not see a section marked "SB" in the on-line seating chart.

I don't really care one way or the other, I just need to know to inform those who may want to buy my extra tickets. Thanks in advance for any help...

JugbandFrog

Yeah, call em. I would say though, that if you are a Family Plan General Admission person then you are in the GA section, but if you are a Family Plan reserved, you have reserved seats. Mine are in the corner Endzone on the home side. Not too bad actually. I like the corner end zone...it reminds me of the Rose Bowl!

Nomo

I've bought Family Plan tickets for the last several seasons, and I just received the packet to renew for this year. I notice in the graphic printed in the brochure that all Family Pack seats are now reserved in the North endzone. Looking at the seating chart posted online, it shows that the sections in the north endzone are marked as "NA, NB, NC" and so on. However, the location on my renewal form says I'm in "EZ : SB ...". So, is this simply a typo on my renewal form, or are my seats in the South endzone in the "General Admission" section, even though they are 'reserved' as part of the Family Zone Pack? I do not see a section marked "SB" in the on-line seating chart.

I don't really care one way or the other, I just need to know to inform those who may want to buy my extra tickets. Thanks in advance for any help...

I've got the same question. I think they were moved to the South End Zone but I haven't had a chance to call and ask.

RanaCornada

Yeah, call em. I would say though, that if you are a Family Plan General Admission person then you are in the GA section, but if you are a Family Plan reserved, you have reserved seats. Mine are in the corner Endzone on the home side. Not too bad actually. I like the corner end zone...it reminds me of the Rose Bowl!

Right. I've always been a GenAdmin person, so I'm fine being in that section. It's just that I have been assigned a specific section, row, and seat numbers. It's confusing me to have 'reserved' seats in the 'General Admission' section. I'll call and ask when I have more time, just thought someone on here might know.

mrnicefrog

Everyone, regardless of points, everyone that had the family 4 pack seats on the east side was moved to the endzone due to price.
The faimly 4 pack was $90. So they moved you to then endzone to keep the price the same (plus add the BYU game).

However, you can call them and keep your existing seats on the east side, but those seats will now cost you a whopping $275 each.

So I have them same east side seats I've had for years, but they now cost me 3 times as much.

Pinkyfrog

So I have them same east side seats I've had for years, but they now cost me 3 times as much.

Increase in demand while lowering supply will increase prices by leaps and bounds.

I don't get the thoughts going on in the original poster's head though, his first idea is to post on a public message board asking a question about a typo on a piece of paper sent out by the ticket office, instead of calling the people who sent it out and getting the correct answer straight off the bat.

bwood

Same scenario here. I spoke with the ticket office and the tickets are still GA south endzone. The assigned row and seat number are simply for their own internal record keeping of # of tickets allocated and the actual tickets will not have assigned rows or seats printed on them.

bwood

Increase in demand while lowering supply will increase prices by leaps and bounds.

I don't get the thoughts going on in the original poster's head though, his first idea is to post on a public message board asking a question about a typo on a piece of paper sent out by the ticket office, instead of calling the people who sent it out and getting the correct answer straight off the bat.

Wasnt a typo. Isn't every question on here regarding tickets something that could be answered by calling the ticket office? Doesn't seem to stop anyone from asking, I don't blame them. Isnt that the purpose of fff? Take the stick out of your [Rod Gilmore] and reply to the other topics if you think it's such a worthless question.

RanaCornada

Same scenario here. I spoke with the ticket office and the tickets are still GA south endzone. The assigned row and seat number are simply for their own internal record keeping of # of tickets allocated and the actual tickets will not have assigned rows or seats printed on them.

Sweet, thanks for the info. I figured it was something like that, but thought they might have "assigned" we General Admission folks a seat due to space limitations next year. Good to know it's the same system.

As to PinkyFrog, I don't get the thoughts going on in my head most of the time either. I just figured I was not the only one with this question and that someone else probably figured it out already. Rather than bother the ticket office, I went to others who might know. Now we all know, and no one has to bother the ticket office about it. Sorry to annoy you; I'll be sure to check with you in the future before I post a thread topic to make sure it's appropriate for this public forum.