• The KillerFrogs

Question for the board concerning Overton-Mckinney shuttle bus

First off, many thanks to TCU for providing free parking and a free bus ride to the stadium. However, this was the first time we had used this shuttle, and we had no idea how long the line was for the return line. Obviously, everyone is getting on at once after the game, and when we thought we had reached the end of the line, we were actually only one-third of the way to the back, which by the time we got there it was almost to Stadium Dr. I estimated at least an hour wait, so I called a friend who was at the game - thankfully he had not reached his vehicle parked in the neighborhood across from Lupton - and he agreed to meet us and take us to the lot (Thanks, Top). My question is, does that line move pretty fast, or was I too impatient? Appreciate the feedback.

Boomhauer

I saw that line walking out and couldn't believe it. I've seen shorter lines at DisneyWorld. No way that's worth the wait. I'd love to know how long that takes as well.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
That was the longest I've ever seen that line. But it took about 15 minutes to get on a bus. Once on the bus, however, there was so much darning traffic that it took a while to get to McKinney. It's never been anywhere close to as crazy as it was that night. Blame UT.

That was the longest I've ever seen that line. But it took about 15 minutes to get on a bus. Once on the bus, however, there was so much darning traffic that it took a while to get to McKinney. It's never been anywhere close to as crazy as it was that night. Blame UT.
Were you in line as far back as Stadium Drive? If so, I would find it remarkable (almost impossible) that it took just 15 minutes .

Almost. Finally got in line just before coming up on Lot 7.
15 minutes would be OK. Thanks. I will try to believe this. No way in hell did it appear we would be in line for just 15 minutes. I hope it is not this: "Hey, I just pulled a fast one on ol' 2314. He will be in line after the Baylor game for an hour and a half. BWHAHAHAHAHA." :(

Peacefrog

Degenerate
15 minutes would be OK. Thanks. I will try to believe this. No way in hell did it appear we would be in line for just 15 minutes. I hope it is not this: "Hey, I just pulled a fast one on ol' 2314. He will be in line after the Baylor game for an hour and a half. BWHAHAHAHAHA." :(
RT is known for his long play practical jokes. He's been setting this up to get you back for a post you had back in 2012 that insulted him.

RT is known for his long play practical jokes. He's been setting this up to get you back for a post you had back in 2012 that insulted him.
I figured so. But based on the "2012" remark I think you are also joking. Next question: who here can 2314 trust? I think I trust the dude who informed two buses were down. Maybe :(

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I figured so. But based on the "2012" remark I think you are also joking. Next question: who here can 2314 trust? I think I trust the dude who informed two buses were down. Maybe :(
Lol. I wasn’t even around here in 2012.

They’re very good at the busses now. They load simultaneously so the line moves really fast. The only problems the other night were:
1. A zillion UT fans
2. The traffic they caused which delayed the busses getting around
3. And apparently broken down busses.

I don’t suspect many Rape U fans will show their faces in Black Friday, so it shouldn’t be an issue.

Lol. I wasn’t even around here in 2012.

They’re very good at the busses now. They load simultaneously so the line moves really fast. The only problems the other night were:
1. A zillion UT fans
2. The traffic they caused which delayed the busses getting around
3. And apparently broken down busses.

I don’t suspect many Rape U fans will show their faces in Black Friday, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
Appreciate you, 'toad. Thanks.