• The KillerFrogs

Question for Big 12 baseball tourney veterans

Planning on going Sunday if Frogs make it (wrote it that way to extinguish jinx factor). If OU is the opponent, can you still just walk up and get tickets? I assume if OU doesn't make it to Sunday there will be no problem.

Also, for you Oklahoma I-35 drivers, is the road down to one lane north of Ardmore and what is the average length of wait. It was a bi-atch last year at that point when I went to OKC for WCWS. At least 45 minutes to get through that part but it was on a week day as opposed to a Sunday.

Thanks for your help. Hoping leaving at 8 am will get us there before first pitch considering road construction.

Tom Brown

Planning on going Sunday if Frogs make it (wrote it that way to extinguish jinx factor). If OU is the opponent, can you still just walk up and get tickets? I assume if OU doesn't make it to Sunday there will be no problem.

Also, for you Oklahoma I-35 drivers, is the road down to one lane north of Ardmore and what is the average length of wait. It was a bi-atch last year at that point when I went to OKC for WCWS. At least 45 minutes to get through that part but it was on a week day as opposed to a Sunday.

Thanks for your help. Hoping leaving at 8 am will get us there before first pitch considering road construction.

I doubt you will have trouble with walk ups. OSU vs tcu a couple of years ago still had plenty of seating

Just drove through ardmore, and there wasnt any slow down.

Pharm Frog

You can easily walk up and get tickets regardless. Might even find people giving them away. 35 was clear except for a portion near Paul’s Valley and a section near Purcell last time I did it. But often didn’t need to even tap the brakes. Try OKDOT

You can easily walk up and get tickets regardless. Might even find people giving them away. 35 was clear except for a portion near Paul’s Valley and a section near Purcell last time I did it. But often didn’t need to even tap the brakes. Try OKDOT
That part was down to one lane last year. Worst part was it was middle of week and not one worker to be seen but lanes down to one. Thanks, Pharm, I guess leaving at 8 am will be OK.