• The KillerFrogs

Purke pitching Sunday

jake102

It's being reported that Purke will be held back until Sunday to give a blister more time to heal. How does he have a blister after four innings of work?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
It's being reported that Purke will be held back until Sunday to give a blister more time to heal. How does he have a blister after four innings of work?

Because as noted before his start he hadn't pitched much since last off-season.

Froggle Rock

Darn, I was really looking forward to that Purke vs. Noe Ramirez matchup. Not that Winkler vs. Ramirez will be a letdown...I see a very low scoring series happening this weekend.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Winkler doesn't take a back seat to Purke or anyone. He is just as good. Purke just gets all the attention from fans and media.

TCURiggs

Darn, I was really looking forward to that Purke vs. Noe Ramirez matchup. Not that Winkler vs. Ramirez will be a letdown...I see a very low scoring series happening this weekend.

I hear ya. I know Purke v Ramirez had a lot of luster, but after the way Wink pitched on Saturday I feel just as confident in a W. I really like the way Wink, Max, Purke sounds this weekend.

ATXFrog

Winkler doesn't take a back seat to Purke or anyone. He is just as good. Purke just gets all the attention from fans and media.

You could say that after the Super Regional last year but NOT after the CWS results.

Hopefully you are correct this year! That would be awesome for the Frogs.