Oregon
Cal
Arizona
Oregon State

Auburn
Georgia
Bama
Florida (most likely in SEC Champ game)

They can't put an extra second back on the clock in all 6 games!!!

Trelvis

I could see Oregon have problems with Oregon State or Cal (I know, but trust me)

Auburns only test will be Bama.

Goodnight

I still have doubts about us being ahead a 1-loss SEC champion, based on the media SEC nuthuggers. So I think the quickest, easiest scenario would be for Oregon to drop one. After watching them against Washington, they are vulnerable. To beat them, you need to get ahead of them so they start forcing things. Arizona State did this, but turned the ball over 7 times.

Hopefully Cal or Oregon State can help us out.

TCUFrogs

Oregon State could pull off an upset, but that would be really overachieving.

Even though it hasn't been predicted, I wouldn't be surprised to see Florida get it together and take out SC and take the SEC title. It could still happen.

I believe if we would have went last year they were gonna be in the $250- $300 range. I could be misremembering though.

Are you talking about the Fiesta Bowl? I don't think tickets were that expensive. I was mainly asking because I wasn't sure if there was a material price difference between the NC game and the Fiesta Bowl. I would figure there would be.

gdu

I am looking at my tickets to last year's championship which were bought through the school. They were $200. I believe that will be the price for all bought through the school, regardless of location.

PhillyFrog

I like SCar out of the East.

And they're perfectly capable of beating whomever they would play in the SEC championship game.

Perfectly capable of getting beat by 40, too.

Ballard

I still have doubts about us being ahead a 1-loss SEC champion, based on the media SEC nuthuggers. So I think the quickest, easiest scenario would be for Oregon to drop one. After watching them against Washington, they are vulnerable. To beat them, you need to get ahead of them so they start forcing things. Arizona State did this, but turned the ball over 7 times.

Hopefully Cal or Oregon State can help us out.

I think an Auburn loss in the Iron Bowl would be too late in the season for them to still make the BCS championship game. If they stumble before the Iron Bowl, it will be viewed as a bad loss and drop them out of contention. In my opinion, the most feasible scenario is Auburn dropping the Iron Bowl or the SEC Championship game and choking away their spot in the NCG. Don't see Oregon losing in the Pac-10. How does the media never mention that they've only played 2 ranked teams all year (and #24 USC was a joke...should have never been ranked)? I'm pretty sure their SOS is worse than ours.

Dogfrog

I think an Auburn loss in the Iron Bowl would be too late in the season for them to still make the BCS championship game. If they stumble before the Iron Bowl, it will be viewed as a bad loss and drop them out of contention. In my opinion, the most feasible scenario is Auburn dropping the Iron Bowl or the SEC Championship game and choking away their spot in the NCG. Don't see Oregon losing in the Pac-10. How does the media never mention that they've only played 2 ranked teams all year (and #24 USC was a joke...should have never been ranked)? I'm pretty sure their SOS is worse than ours.

The only analysis we seem to hear is what conference a team is in. This has probably been posted, but it illustrates how far ahead of Boise we are in the computers, and they have some very low individual computer rankings, as low as 10. Our highest is 3. Overall, we are closer to #1 Oregon than #4 Boise is to us. Given how wrong the computer gurus in the media consistently are, there is much about these individual computer rankings they just aren't privy to.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs