• The KillerFrogs

Programming alert: GP on Finebaum

Bob Sugar

4gbtavB.png

frog-hat

Because of Purpl reviving this thread I was preparing to watch GP at 1pm. Glad I read to the end and didn't waste my time.
Me too. I was trying to like the “twist Finebaum’s ear til he says Fear the Frog” post and couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t. Well I had liked it a year ago, so that’s why

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/paul-finebaum-unsigned-espn-drama-builds-sec-espn-relationship/

Paul Finebaum Unsigned By ESPN, Drama Builds In SEC-ESPN Relationship

"In an era of high-priced free agents across the sports landscape, one media free agent is creating a stir at ESPN and the SEC — Paul Finebaum remains unsigned as his contract nears expiration next month. Due to what multiple sources have described as incompetence bordering on malfeasance, ESPN has so bungled its negotiations with the SEC Network and ESPN commentator that Finebaum is seriously contemplating offers elsewhere and has let ESPN know that if his deal is not completed in short order he will not be present at SEC Media Days in Atlanta when they begin on July 16th."
Well they were 10 days ago. Did he attend?

ThisIsOurTime

Finebaum has a shtick so I don't take him very seriously. But he still took some shots at TCU when it came time to decide the college football playoffs. I recall him saying something only a few cows would care if we didn't get in among other things.

That being said, I am sure with GP on, Finebaum will be kissing butt and saying nice things.