• The KillerFrogs

PressBox DFW: As Frogs prepare, Dixon rumors spreading again

CountryFrog

i agree with the one exception being the only thing they have most other p5's don't offer is being located in a freaking ocean of talent.

no guarantee kids stay at home, but in all honesty located where they are located there is no reason they are not one of the most talented rosters in the country.

now, i very agree that doesn't guarantee success, but i would think it is far easy to sustain success at a program like ucla if you can get things turned around than a butler simply because of the talent in the area.
They're definitely in a great area but I don't know how much that matters. Geographically speaking, St John's should be a perennial power and Kansas should suck. If you're an elite payer in CA then there's probably just as much chance that you end up at Kentucky as UCLA these days.

I do wish that location meant more. It would sure help out the Frogs!

Eight

They're definitely in a great area but I don't know how much that matters. Geographically speaking, St John's should be a perennial power and Kansas should suck. If you're an elite payer in CA then there's probably just as much chance that you end up at Kentucky as UCLA these days.

I do wish that location meant more. It would sure help out the Frogs!

nyc talent has been leaving for decades and the trip down to acc territory or over to syracuse is fairly short. unc was built on nyc talent 5-6 decades ago.

so cal is set farther apart with the rockies and it isn't just the matter of the top talent.

if they can sign a solid number of the top 10-15 in so cal each year that is a pretty deep roster