• The KillerFrogs

preliminary survey

mtmedlin

I remember Galloway or someone talking before the Super Bowl a couple years ago about the incredible amount of strip clubs in Tampa... why is this? Is it for the old retiree guys down there or something?

I attribute it to the high rate of Gorgeous women working their way through college! We have a guy named Joe Rednor who owns the Mons venus and a few other clubs. He has run for several political positions but never wins. I swear he makes the majority of his money suing Tampa. They have attempted to shut him down for a decade and he has won 3 times in court against them and I believe has gotten several million in damages.

The main reason we have so many strip clubs is because of him. He has succefully fought off the cities ability to truly regulate and shut him down. At this point, they dont even try and he gets away with murder. Were supposed to have a "no touch" policy and the dancers cannot come within 6 ft of the patron. (its never enforced) I personally havent been to Mons venus, but a buddy of mine went there about a month ago for a bachelor party and said you get your full monies worth for a $20 lap dance.

I will say this about Tampa...maybe 46 strip clubs in 1 city is ...a bit excessive???