• The KillerFrogs

Pregame Rituals

PurpDrank

What do you guys do before every game to help the team perform well via the gods of superstition?

Personally I lay out my number 14 jersey on spare bed the night before and tuck it in to make sure it sleeps well.

Next, upon waking up, i tape my left hands pointer and middle finger into the shape of the frog just so that i can be at full frog all day.

Lastly, I take a frog from my pond out back (always well stocked all year with frogs and much more difficult than you think one handed) and give it to my pet snake Fred for feeding/sacrifice.

So far we are 2-0 and I'm feeling very much a part of our success this year. Anyone do anything similar?

I try not to get wrapped into the game too much until about 30 minutes before kickoff. Then I pour a double shot of whiskey on the rocks, mute the TV (keep on mute throughout the game bc TV announcers blow) and blast the Ohio State fight song until kickoff.

surprisingly, my wife hasn't kicked me out of the house yet

Note: I like your guys and gals board here, nice to visit a team board that wraps sarcasm with a bit of football talk haha! Also, thank you for not running me off the board....yet

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I try not to get wrapped into the game too much until about 30 minutes before kickoff. Then I pour a double shot of whiskey on the rocks, mute the TV (keep on mute throughout the game bc TV announcers blow) and blast the Ohio State fight song until kickoff.

surprisingly, my wife hasn't kicked me out of the house yet

Note: I like your guys and gals board here, nice to visit a team board that wraps sarcasm with a bit of football talk haha! Also, thank you for not running me off the board....yet
Nah, you’re good. We just don’t tolerate straight up trolls or people that are completely unreasonable.

Latest posts