• The KillerFrogs

Prediction Thread

PhillyFrog

My keyboard still has a problem writing the words Rangers and World Series together.

Both starters show a little rust, but the bullpens hold serve on both sides. All the runs are in by the sixth.

Texas 6, Giants 4

ftwfrog

Both starters show a little rust, but the bullpens hold serve on both sides. All the runs are in by the sixth.

Texas 6, Giants 4
If this game gets to the bullpen, I like the Rangers chances. Bochy had so little faith in the Giants pen that he brought in Lincecum in game 6. Other than brian wilson, the giants pen is very suspect. I think the starters are lights out, and Lincecum and his change up really scare me against a aggresive, fastball crushing offense like the Rangers. I think Giants take game one, but hope I'm wrong. 2 runs might win this first game. Get to their pen early, and this series is over.

hometown frog

The legend that is Cliff Lee in the playoffs continues tonight and he goes 8 full and gives up one run at most. I think we get to the Freak in the middle innings for 3-4 runs.

TCURiggs

My God. Could Michael Young be any slower at 3rd tonight?

My thoughts exactly. Over the weekend my buddies and I had the argument of who fields 3B better, A-Rod or Young. Although I'm a Rangers fan, I think that A-Rod is better defensively. Mikey has just lost a step or two in the field...exhibit A - 3rd inning.

Curious to see what some of you think (no need to respond, Steelfrog)?

Trelvis

Michael Young is the most overrated player on the team. Been saying it all season. Doesnt earn what the Rangers pay him.

Frogs1983

I change my prediction to this. Yikes!

Good God!Sure hope the Rangers get their World Series jitters out of the way in this game!They play like this the rest of the Series it will be 4 and out.Cliff Lee sure picked a bad time to come back to normal!

jake102

Good God!Sure hope the Rangers get their World Series jitters out of the way in this game!They play like this the rest of the Series it will be 4 and out.Cliff Lee sure picked a bad time to come back to normal!

And by normal, you mean equivalent to a decent Triple A pitcher right? 5 innings, 6 runs.

Frogs1983

And by normal, you mean equivalent to a decent Triple A pitcher right? 5 innings, 6 runs.
I meant to say back to earth,not normal. You are correct,his stats tonight would not keep a 'normal' pitcher in the big leagues.
Not that it matters with the score what it is but looks like Kinsler had another base running brain fart in the 8th inning.:wacko:

TCU2012

Vlad looks ridiculously out of place and plays the ball about as well as I did in t-ball.

FYI, I'm Matt "Side swag" Purke

Frogs1983

Vlad looks ridiculously out of place and plays the ball about as well as I did in t-ball.

FYI, I'm Matt "Side swag" Purke

Yeh that move by Washington worked out really well didn't it?:wacko:
Better see Murphy in left,Cruz in right the rest of the series,or Franceour.No more Vlad please except at DH.

Latest posts