• The KillerFrogs

Postgame Interview Videos

MadFrog

I just watched the postgame interviews. I can see why Gary likes Coach Kill. He is a very likable, down-to-earth guy. I enjoyed the Tomlinson and Johnstons interviews, but to me the best was the Chandler Morris interview. Talk about a guy who does not look the part. He literally looks like Clark Kent with the dark rimmed glasses. But you can tell he knows how to act and is very football savvy. You know, maybe we should hire his Dad as our new head coach. That way we could also lock in Chandler.

Toad Jones

I just watched the postgame interviews. I can see why Gary likes Coach Kill. He is a very likable, down-to-earth guy. I enjoyed the Tomlinson and Johnstons interviews, but to me the best was the Chandler Morris interview. Talk about a guy who does not look the part. He literally looks like Clark Kent with the dark rimmed glasses. But you can tell he knows how to act and is very football savvy. You know, maybe we should hire his Dad as our new head coach. That way we could also lock in Chandler.
We sat in front of the retired coach from Highland Park yesterday. A real delightful man! He spoke of Chad Morris and his son who played yesterday. Think they live close or maybe next door to the Morris family but nothing but praise for them and in particularly of young Morris. Extremely talented kid on the field. Smart, sees the field instantly and understands how to read defenses. You would never guess he's a tp notch QB in size and look, but "he'll get you out of tight situations if need be."

I told the coach about Killer Frogs and asked him to join in on our discussions. I hope he does. He said until recently it was expected of you to wire a hat, tie and sport coat on the sidelines at Highland Park. ie: Tom Landrey. Bet it was uncomfortable during hot summer nights!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
but to me the best was the Chandler Morris interview. Talk about a guy who does not look the part. He literally looks like Clark Kent with the dark rimmed glasses.
I was watching that thinking is this really the same kid that just went for 500 yards against baylor? There's no way I would have thought he was a bad ass QB if I saw him walking down the street or something.

Wexahu

(I have not seen the comments.) He seems like a stand-up dude. His comments early this wk on Patterson were all class.
He’s a likable guy. I remember seeing a pretty lengthy interview of him and my first thought was this guy doesn’t talk or sound like what he looks like, if that makes sense. Looks like a bouncer, but is very soft spoken.

Mean Purple

Seen comments in other threads about Aranda being classy? What did he say? Or were these just general statements?
Aranda came up admiring GP's style. He is a good coach. Good luck to Baylor keeping him. One would think LSU and Florida are looking at him. If he is smart, he'll stay were he is for a while.