• The KillerFrogs

Post Season Baseball

RaiderHater

It is actually pretty easy for us to host a Super Regional. All we need to do is win a Regional (host or not) and be seeded higher than the winner of the Regional paired with us. If we are a 1 seed and the winner of the other Regional is a 2,3, or 4, then we host. If we are a 2 seed and the winner of the other Regional is a 2 (likely), 3, or 4, then we host.

You actually made a great point that no has brought up. We don't have to be the top 8 national seeds to host a super regional (but it does help).

Also if we end the season hot, doesn't the committee look into that. For example if we end the season 39-17, but we won 13 out of last 15. I don't know how the details of the baseball selection, but in basketball there seems to be more emphasis over the end of the season.

frogyou

If we don't host a regional, nobody is going to want us in their regional becasue of our pitching. We would be very dangerous.

I understand what you are saying, but on the other side of that coin there would be a reason we are a number 2 seed.

i think we have the best three man rotation in the nation, but after that there are very few strengths at this point in the season. hopefully we can right this ship, but this team has dropped games versus teams that would be 4 seeds in these regionals.