• The KillerFrogs

Position changes

Burner1

Tier 1
Other threads have reported that Antonio Graves has moved from safety to receiver, Austin Terry from linebacker to defensive end, and Robert Deck from tight end to tackle (at 270 lbs). So I went to the roster on gofrogs.com and found a few more updates:

-- Casey Pachall is up to 216 lbs.
-- Walkon Rick Settle has gone back to quarterback from safety.
-- Ethan Grant is back at running back from receiver. I have to think he will still see some time outside, though. Too much speed to leave on the bench.
-- Walkons Joel Hasley and Danny Heiss from safety to linebackers.
-- Matthew Tucker is listed at 218 lbs (3 lbs more than Aundre Dean.)
-- Carter Wall from tackle to center.
-- Trevius Jones from tackle to guard.
-- Tayo Fabuluje from defensive tackle to offensive tackle (widely expected).
-- Davion Pearson is still listed on defense, although there have been rumors of a move to guard.
-- Dominic Merka from tight end to defensive end.

Of course, some of those position changes could be experiments that last only a few days.

asleep003

-- Casey Pachall is up to 216 lbs.
-- Walkon Rick Settle has gone back to quarterback from safety.
1.- Ethan Grant is back at running back from receiver. I have to think he will still see some time outside, though. Too much speed to leave on the bench.
-- Walkons Joel Hasley and Danny Heiss from safety to linebackers.
-- Matthew Tucker is listed at 218 lbs (3 lbs more than Aundre Dean.)
2.- Carter Wall from tackle to center.
-- Trevius Jones from tackle to guard.
3.- Tayo Fabuluje from defensive tackle to offensive tackle (widely expected).
-- Davion Pearson is still listed on defense, although there have been rumors of a move to guard.
-- Dominic Merka from tight end to defensive end.

1. So who's the probable 2 deep at slot now... whos our best WR blockers to go there.
2. Understand why might move Wall to C... are they moving SO Tausch@ 6'3" 295/ or FR-R Michael Thompson 6'4" 310 to guard/tackle as he came in with 4.9 40 out of HS.
3. The 3rd/4th move since March. Can Tayo grow into OL or DL w/constant movement.

Cheers!

jake102

Slot worries me... I thought everyone said that Ethan Grant was Kerley 2.0. Or was that someone else?

I've heard that Brandon Carter is that type of player... but he is a freshman. I would think that Skye will go here... but Skye may be moved inside, outside, sweep. It sounds like he is picking up where he left off from the Spring Game where him and Pachall looked unstoppable.

This is the time for freshman WR's to step up and make an impact. There are plenty of plays to be had.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I changed positions today. This morning I was at my desk, leaning on my left elbow. This evening I moved to my easy chair and crossed my leg ( left over right ). Now I am about to go from vertical to horizontal.

TCUhornedfrog93

I changed positions today. This morning I was at my desk, leaning on my left elbow. This evening I moved to my easy chair and crossed my leg ( left over right ). Now I am about to go from vertical to horizontal.

Impressive! What really got me was the leg cross (left over right), must've really been working on those stretches the doctor suggested you do in the offseason to improve your flexibility for the upcoming season. Hopefully the press made it out there for an interview. I fully expect there to be an article on this in the morning. Top, be on the lookout.