• The KillerFrogs

Ponies are coming

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I agree that there is no concrete direct evidence that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU, but there is a LOT of circumstantial evidence that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. I've read or seen on the internet a whole bunch of such evidence. I think the jury is still out on whether Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU and I think we should continue to raise the issue until all such evidence is thoroughly and fully examined and weighed .
Take no notice of the 'Hand Crafted Hooker-Bone Wind Chimes' or other things allegedly found for sale...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
It must suck for SMU players, coaches and their two or three fans to know that they will never again be more relevant than they are today. No big paydays on the horizon. No P5 invites. Just Beef O’Brady’s Bowl type post season games when they can manage to both win 6 games and not get caught cheating. I’d say it’s sad but it’s too funny.

vicarfrog

Ahhhh the playful and slightly edgy banter of a rivalry game. Fun...fun...fun!

By the way, someone needs to re-season that iron skillet. It's looking in bad shape. Maybe when we get it back this year we can take better care of it. Get that rust off...cook some bacon...scrub with cloth fabric...heat on medium...DONE!

westoverhillbilly

The Dallas Cowboys killed SMU's viability 60 years ago. They haven't drawn flies since then, and despite all kinds of gimmicks and giveaways, it just doesn't get better. Many of SMU's players play in front of smaller crowds than they did in high school.

I have to give Dykes credit- he's found a temporary way to build a program using the transfer portal which may level the playing field for awhile. Buechelle was a solid pickup, but as we know for every hit you get on a qb like him, you get 3 or 4 misses. He could pose problems for us again this year, but likely not as we'll have the signal stealing thing figured out.

steelfrog

Tier 1

Damn right.

Anyone who doesn't like this song is your basic garden variety racist who hates black folks.

You all need to try and understand the other folks who don't look like you who happen to inhabit this globe with us, flying through space around the sun, which in turn is flying around the center of the Milky way, which itself is flying around the universe in various stages of towards and away from other celestial bodies such as galaxies and such and stuff. Which we can tell from the doppler shifts and everything.

Whatever!

That is all. Just don't be racists. If that's possible for your peo;ple.

Putt4Purple

Damn right.

Anyone who doesn't like this song is your basic garden variety racist who hates black folks.

You all need to try and understand the other folks who don't look like you who happen to inhabit this globe with us, flying through space around the sun, which in turn is flying around the center of the Milky way, which itself is flying around the universe in various stages of towards and away from other celestial bodies such as galaxies and such and stuff. Which we can tell from the doppler shifts and everything.

Whatever!

That is all. Just don't be racists. If that's possible for your peo;ple.

Being preached to by an anonymous individual on Killerfrogs. Oh yes I will absolutely not listen. Keep on preaching and accusing. The current entitlement of young adults today. Geez!