• The KillerFrogs

Point spread

LisaLT

We beat Baylor last year. That was NEVER suppose to happen, LisaLT ... in Waco too !!
But that game was last year. Not saying we won’t win or can’t win. We’ve also lost to Kansas when we should have won. And SMU. Just saying don’t count your chickens until they’re hatched. I always believe we can beat any opponent we face if we play our best football.

CountryFrog

I don’t think the team is acting cocky at all.
But it's very important for fans to go into every game being extremely humble. Any message board arrogance will be quickly soaked up osmosically by every player thereby leading to a certain loss. At the same time, we need to be confident in the team and not slip into Negative Nancyness because that could be just as damaging to the team's psyche.

I propose a "win by 1" mantra as a compromise. I think everyone here can get on board with that.

Froggish

Opening games are rough bets. Still TCU owns the talent edge and its offense should be the best unit playing in this game. I wouldn't lay -14 with this much uncertainty but TCUs talent is definitely 14 better than CUs

Bob Sugar

Not really a TikTok person, but I ran across this. He thinks TCU will cover…

annalynne mccord let's get physical GIF by Pop TV