• The KillerFrogs

Please Pray for My Mother

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Was thinking of you and this post today when the sermon touched on adversity being the time that serves to strengthen our belief and deepen our faith...that this may be seen to be one of its purposes.

You mentioned praying:

Lord God, be with us every hour of the day,
Until the shadows lengthen and the evening falls,
And our busy world is hushed,
And our life's work is ended.
Then, in thy mercy, grant us a safe lodging,
A holy rest, and peace at the last.

IMAFROGDAD2

This thread says more about the Frog Forum and Killerfrogs.com than any in memory.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

IamFroglash88

I can't tell you how much everyone's kind words and prayers mean to me. The posts in this thread have definitely given me strength.

Thank you!!!

Heardler

I realized how boundless my mother's love was when she lay dying in her hospital bed and she looked in my eyes and saw how shattered I was. It hurt her more to see me sad than the pain her cancer caused that was ravaging her body. I will never forget how selfless and brave she was in those last moments of her life. It continually inspires me to be a better person. God bless you and your family.

hometown frog

I realized how boundless my mother's love was when she lay dying in her hospital bed and she looked in my eyes and saw how shattered I was. It hurt her more to see me sad than the pain her cancer caused that was ravaging her body. I will never forget how selfless and brave she was in those last moments of her life. It continually inspires me to be a better person. God bless you and your family.

that....was....powerfull..... wow! (got me teary eyed and thinking about my Mom...)

Lash, I'm glad a few posts on a thread can help you. I had the same comfort from the kind words our kfc family gave when my Mom passed away and I posted a similar story. Its amazing how even the most trivial of things, like a thread from a bunch of internet cowboys who share a passion for all things TCU, can help make you feel better. One of life's great gifts I guess. Keep your head up.