• The KillerFrogs

Please do not sell your basketball tickets vs Texas Tech next Saturday to a Tech fan or on the secondary market

MagicFrog

Tech fans are so scheissing dumb.
They didn't look dumb when they had half the fans at that game Saturday. I hope we can control the ticket situation better than the shorthorns did.

Their team isn't very good in road games, they are like 2-6 or 3-6, but Austin was more like a home game or neutral site game for them. There was one point the 2nd half when a UT player threw up an airball and it sounded like the whole arena erupted with the "Air Ball" chant. I actually felt bad for UT for a split second.

monkeyfishfrog

Was planning on taking my kids to the game saturday night but with the ticket prices being what they are we might have to go to a Mavs game instead… lol. I paid 60 bucks for great seats for the KState game 2 weeks ago. Same seats are running 300+ and can’t get in the door for less than 180 a ticket. I haven’t seen anything like this before. Go Frogs!

StinnettFrog

I’ll be watching this one on tv. Really hoping we have a good home crowd to cheer them on. No logical reason I can come up with but I think they could play tech tough and maybe pull off a big upset.