• The KillerFrogs

Personnel or Coaching Issue?

davejerg1221

Why we refused to put a safety over the top is beyond me. I know we were spying griffin. I think he is overrated as a runner, because he has track speed, but he is way underrated as a passer. When I've watched Baylor, he seems to run the offense rather than take off at the first sign of trouble. Just wished we would have tried something besides man to man before it was too late

NativeFrog

Bad coaching. Patterson used a scheme that left young, inexperienced and perhaps less-talented defensive secondary players try to stop some of the best receivers and one of the best quarterbacks in the country in a hostile environment. Was perhaps Patterson's worst performance as a head coach.

y2kFrog

Bad coaching. Patterson used a scheme that left young, inexperienced and perhaps less-talented defensive secondary players try to stop some of the best receivers and one of the best quarterbacks in the country in a hostile environment. Was perhaps Patterson's worst performance as a head coach.
We have seen this in the past, he isn't going to change. He is going to run his stuff and tell CB's to grow some and cover somebody.