• The KillerFrogs

Perhaps Nevada isn't the type of team Texas Tech should be playing now

YCBJ Frog

like i always have to tell you guys, we play 4 quarters in the big 12, you will need to know that in case your invited!

Way to man up and show your face in here... Once you had the lead and won. I guarantee you wouldn't have had the juevos to post here if y'all had lost.

Deep Purple

they are no portland state thats for sure :wacko:
You mean the team we had to schedule at the last minute when Tech chickened-out against TCU for the second consecutive year, saying "That's not the kind of team we need to be playing right now"?

No, Nevada is not that team.

roddog

Banned
[quote name='you_can't_be_joking' timestamp='1316918240' post='930986']
Way to man up and show your face in here... Once you had the lead and won. I guarantee you wouldn't have had the juevos to post here if y'all had lost.
[/quote]

did you take notes on how to come back from behind against an average team, coulda probably used them against baylor huh

jack the frog

like i always have to tell you guys, we play 4 quarters in the big 12, you will need to know that in case your invited!

You are a ghost for 59 minutes and then decide to show up the last 1 minute when tech goes ahead?
At least Byuhog and wiskydude handle things like men.

Zero chance we would have seen you here if they had lost.

:tongue:

roddog

Banned
You are a ghost for 59 minutes and then decide to show up the last 1 minute when tech goes ahead?
At least Byuhog and wiskydude handle things like men.

Zero chance we would have seen you here if they had lost.

:tongue:

sorry, dont hang out on killerfrogs when tech is playing, i really just came here to see if tcu had any pac or sec invites today but saw this thread and decided to chime in

YCBJ Frog

did you take notes on how to come back from behind against an average team, coulda probably used them against baylor huh

That average team is going to hang 60 on your raiders, hombre. The sad part is you know that, and you posted this anyway. What were you trying to accomplish?

jack the frog

sorry, dont hang out on killerfrogs when tech is playing, i really just came here to see if tcu had any pac or sec invites today but saw this thread and decided to chime in

Don;t see any pac or sec invites in our immediate future. Gonna take longer than 1 week after the beast implosion I am afraid.
Plenty of threads on the subject though.

rifram09

We need to save this quote for a couple weeks from now. I knew Roddog would end up saying something about Baylor. Can't wait to see him justify this when Baylor pulls Tech's pants down in Jerryworld.

Latest posts