• The KillerFrogs

Patterson's Instagram Update

Frogco2015

That’s if you believe we really went to the moon.
why-not-both-why-not.gif
There were more Cheez It Bowl or non-bowl years than NY6 and we didn’t win an outright conference championship. This fan base has some seriously low expectations.

Eight

Not sure if you're a troll but literally no Big 12 school has done this.

ou has been the dominant program in the big 12, but even they had a down period under john blake that extended into the first 3 years of the big 12 and then of course, the start of the venables' era

mc1502

This assumption will never be absolute, and could even be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet the giant divide between those that think highly of GP and those that don't can largely be put into age brackets. The older population who lived through the decades of terrible, absolute bottom of the barrel teams (thinking highly of him), and younger fans whose adult experience with the team were post-Rose Bowl. Not trying to say one stance is correct and one is not.

Mean Purple

Maybe it is just me, but the only thing that bothers me about GP's twitter and instagram feeds is the amount of time he seems to spend with the yellowstone creater and his pals. I get it, Taylor is from FW (went to Pashal) and it is cool that GP would go to the after party's for things like the NCHA furturity, etc. And it's cool that Taylor is working to get NRHA and NRCHA (western ranch sports) a lot of highlight.

But that yellowstone show is an insult to ranching.

FrogBall09

This assumption will never be absolute, and could even be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet the giant divide between those that think highly of GP and those that don't can largely be put into age brackets. The older population who lived through the decades of terrible, absolute bottom of the barrel teams (thinking highly of him), and younger fans whose adult experience with the team were post-Rose Bowl. Not trying to say one stance is correct and one is not.
We had more success after 2010 than 90% of college football

Regardless of age - if someone doesn’t realize GP is a HOF coach - they are a DA

LoL the difference is they don’t build statues of average Big12 coaches.
Oklahoma has bronze statues mounted on three-foot stone pedestals of many, including coaches Bennie Owen, Bud Wilkinson, Barry Switzer and Bob Stoops; Heisman winners Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, Billy Vessels, Steve Owens, Billy Sims, Jason White and Sam Bradford; and all three Selmon brothers—Lucious, Dewey and Lee Roy. There may be others.

Former university president and politician, David Boren, has a statue.

Now you can contemplate Patterson’s contribution to TCU football and TCU relative to each of those Sooner people to its football and university, sheesh.

17CF9E4D-B665-4AB0-8E1F-0AEC0938C1D7.jpeg2FA01C36-09CE-4727-8282-769EBCCC2D38.jpeg50B33337-D288-4337-A49E-2627587DBF54.jpegB979555C-B405-4821-8A99-F45A095573F1.jpeg

Last edited: