• The KillerFrogs

Patterson lights Firestarter under CP4?

2themax

No reason not to expect perfection. Conceding losses before the season starts is a defeatist attitude. Wanna keep it real? Deal with whatever comes when it gets here. As far as I'm concerned, Frogs have a shot at the Big One just as everyone else does. Last year's champs started in the same way (similar rank and new/unproven qb). Not saying we are the same team as Aub, but TCU is undefeated until they are beaten.

Stiff Arm Frog

We have the best linebacker duo in the country. We have tons of weapons on offense. We could win the national championship.

I'm excited for 2012, too, but life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around every once in awhile, you might miss it.
aa_1961_ferrari_spyder_ferris_buellers_day_off_garage.jpg

Screaming Flea

you guys are doing a number on the bears. you've got them thinking they will hang 40 points on TCU with no offense. quit now. one ruse in two seasons is enough

McFroggin

Now this thread is back where it's supposed to be!
Plus we have super depth at most all positions...

Cheers!

Our depth is really different at different positions. QB has no depth while RB is logjammed. OL is struggling while our depth at DT of all places is growing - very unlike TCU to have DT depth. LB is stacked but safety has little experience.

I do think that we may have to lean on our strengths initially, but I have a lot of faith in these guys blossoming early.