• The KillerFrogs

Pat Forde-ESPN

BroncoBlue44

Two guys got their own thread today. Scott Van Pelt gave props to TCU, he is the biggest stud out there. Forde, who didn't bag on TCU but picked Boise St is a D bag.

To the guy that said Forde lost credibility because of the beer he picked.........now that was funny.

talor

Two guys got their own thread today. Scott Van Pelt gave props to TCU, he is the biggest stud out there. Forde, who didn't bag on TCU but picked Boise St is a D bag.

To the guy that said Forde lost credibility because of the beer he picked.........now that was funny.

Funny, yes, but STF also lost his beer credibility by ragging on Fireman's Four.

South Texas Frog

I really wonder how he decided on one of the more obscure TCU bars...do TCU kids even go there anymore?

Now if Forde would've mentioned something about taking Irish Car Bombs at the Oui after the SDSU game with TCU fans...maybe would've given him some credit.

Goodnight

Hawaii has reached their high point.

Hawaii has 3 games remaining against teams who have toxic computer profiles - San Jose State, New Mexico State and UNLV.

Hawaii will probably not stay in the Top 35 even if they win out.

Goodnight

Also, if he wants to play that game:

Boise State beat Virginia Tech, ranked 24 in Sagarin, 33-30

TCU beat Utah and Baylor, ranked 25 and 26 in Sagarin, 45-10 and 47-7.

Boise State beat Louisiana Tech, ranked 79 in Sagarin, 49-20

TCU beat Air Force, ranked 42 in Sagarin, 38-7.

IanforHeisman

TCU vs Wyoming- 28 carries, 75 yards

Boise St vs Wyoming- 28 carries, negative 21 yards.

I don't see how you can knock our run defense, Boise St played considerably better against our two common opponents.

dweller

TCU vs Wyoming- 28 carries, 75 yards

Boise St vs Wyoming- 28 carries, negative 21 yards.

I don't see how you can knock our run defense, Boise St played considerably better against our two common opponents.
TCU #6 Sagarin Boise #12 Sagarin.............want to throw any more numbers around? Are there this many Frog Fans floating around the Boise board the last couple of weeks, talking trash? Bye Bye.

FROGDADDY

The reason for that is really quite simple too. Forde has been on record all year as a Boise supporter and now he's gonna base his entire opinion of our team on easily our worst game of the year. He says that your DL is better than ours without mentioning that two of our starters didn't see the field in that game. He says your OL is better than ours without mentioning that our All American center was injured in that game and our starting TE was out. He says your WR's are better than ours without mentioning that our two best ones were hurt in that game. Catch on yet??? SVP sees reality, Forde sees what he wants to see.

bill25

Did you really just compare Louisiana Tech (4-6) to San Diego State (7-3)? :blink:

Did you really just compare a 5 point win vs a 29 point win? The game that BSU supposedly struggled with was a 5 score Blowout. Both BSU and TCU are getting screwed, the media is just trying to turn us against each other to draw attention away from thr real issue which is Auburn & Oregon being ranked 1 & 2

Cougar/Frog

Folks, why are you feeding the Boise trolls? It is not worthy arguing with this folks and they are not going to change our minds and we are not going to change theirs. Of course, they could just be polite and leave......

Do Boise boards have a horde of TCU folks trolling?

Horny 4 Life

So, Forde like BSU. Big deal. He's given us credit all year long and it's not like he shredded us in the article. The guy just explained why he liked one team better. At least he has the nuts do publicly explain it, unlike so many other voters.

Does it suck that he's going to judge us off of our worst performance, yeah. People don't go complaining when a talking head judges us off of our best performance. The truth generally lies somewhere in the middle. So long as the guy isn't bashing us, I'm cool with him having his opinion.

Besides, BSU has done nothing at all this season to create doubt about their skill level. The people who criticize them on this board are no different than the people out there who criticize TCU for no good reason.

SoonerBredCD

So, Forde like BSU. Big deal. He's given us credit all year long and it's not like he shredded us in the article. The guy just explained why he liked one team better. At least he has the nuts do publicly explain it, unlike so many other voters.

Does it suck that he's going to judge us off of our worst performance, yeah. People don't go complaining when a talking head judges us off of our best performance. The truth generally lies somewhere in the middle. So long as the guy isn't bashing us, I'm cool with him having his opinion.

Besides, BSU has done nothing at all this season to create doubt about their skill level. The people who criticize them on this board are no different than the people out there who criticize TCU for no good reason.

Good post!

BroncoBlue44

The reason for that is really quite simple too. Forde has been on record all year as a Boise supporter and now he's gonna base his entire opinion of our team on easily our worst game of the year. He says that your DL is better than ours without mentioning that two of our starters didn't see the field in that game. He says your OL is better than ours without mentioning that our All American center was injured in that game and our starting TE was out. He says your WR's are better than ours without mentioning that our two best ones were hurt in that game. Catch on yet??? SVP sees reality, Forde sees what he wants to see.

You guys crack me up, did you just start listening to these guys this week? They talk out both sides of their mouths. They are always flip flopping depending on which way the wind blows. Edwards, in the first BCS pre show, said Boise St would be #1, last week he said it was almost mathematically impossible for Boise St to jump TCU. Sunday he said it will happen. Palm is the same way. They are on the bandwagon, they are off the bandwagon. I'll give you Forde as been on the Bus all year (which is cool because he took a position and stuck with it) but most that were pro Boise St jumped on the TCU bandwagon when you jumped us in the BCS. They will be back if we don't jump you, .

Don't take it so personally

FROGDADDY

You guys crack me up, did you just start listening to these guys this week? They talk out both sides of their mouths. They are always flip flopping depending on which way the wind blows. Edwards, in the first BCS pre show, said Boise St would be #1, last week he said it was almost mathematically impossible for Boise St to jump TCU. Sunday he said it will happen. Palm is the same way. They are on the bandwagon, they are off the bandwagon. I'll give you Forde as been on the Bus all year (which is cool because he took a position and stuck with it) but most that were pro Boise St jumped on the TCU bandwagon when you jumped us in the BCS. They will be back if we don't jump you, .

Don't take it so personally

I'm not taking it personally. The rest of your post doesn't have anything to do with my comments on Forde. I'm just saying that Forde has been a big Boise supporter all year so of course he's going to find a way to walk out of ACS with that opinion intact. We could have won 50-0 and he would have written the same article.