• The KillerFrogs

Our Million $$ Coaches Need to Grow Up

Exactly which KFC rule has the alleged Steelfrog violated?
None. There is no rule about being a broken record of irrational dislike of someone who's body of work suggests he's one of the best coaches in college football. Or what some people call shtick. Doesn't make it any less tiresome.

HFrog1999

So tired of.

I’m going to bed.

That is all.

Going to bed at 6:53?

Did you stop by Luby’s for the Early Bird Special old man?

11d.gif

YA

It’s pathetic that this garbage is allowed. I’m almost ready to leave in protest.
Yes I am very close to leaving this board because of this steel loser. He doesn’t get a free pass because he wrote a letter and made a phone call to another lawyer defending this site many years ago. It was not that great of a accomplishment as every board out there did the same thing to stop litigation threats. Any first year lawyer could have accomplished the same. Basic and easy stuff that any person with a license could accomplish in an hour or less.

He should not get a lifetime pass to post bs just for his minimal efforts.

Smooth42

Yes I am very close to leaving this board because of this steel loser. He doesn’t get a free pass because he wrote a letter and made a phone call to another lawyer defending this site many years ago. It was not that great of a accomplishment as every board out there did the same thing to stop litigation threats. Any first year lawyer could have accomplished the same. Basic and easy stuff that any person with a license could accomplish in an hour or less.

He should not get a lifetime pass to post bs just for his minimal efforts.

You are such a tool.