• The KillerFrogs

Our Goal Line/Short Yardage Package

Atomic Frawg

Not saying this simply because of last night, but I wish we would use more Power I sets or change it up some. We've been using the same formation now since Aaron Brown was a freshman. Teams HAVE to have film on every way we run it by now. Baylor stuffed it several times, and it relies on lateral running moreso than downhill. I was hoping on the last two point conversion that we would run downhill or option. We had them on their heels, and our backs were running strong. We could've gotten two yards. IMO

Not saying this simply because of last night, but I wish we would use more Power I sets or change it up some. We've been using the same formation now since Aaron Brown was a freshman. Teams HAVE to have film on everybway we run it by now. Baylor stuffed it several times, and it relies on lateral running moreso than downhill. I was hoping on the last two point conversion that we would run downhill or option. We had them on their heels, and our backs were running strong. We could've gotten two yards. IMO

Careful your starting to sound like a Wisc fan. I just couldn't resist. No insult intended.

Atomic Frawg

Would like to see Dean as the designated short yardage/goal line TB and let him downhill.
That'd be nice. Hope to see him on the field more. I just want us to develop another package for teams to have to consider. If we're using three in the backfield, go ahead and run wishbone. At least we wouldn't tip off the strong side by being unbalanced.