• The KillerFrogs

OU fans...

TCURiggs

tcumaniac said:
Until yesterday, I've never had much of a problem with OU fans. From multiple trips to Norman, they've always been very kind and welcoming compared to other fan bases, but yesterday literally every OU fan I encountered or witnessed was just a completely insufferable [Rece Davis] bag.

This kid in particular was especially vile in section 233. He was extremely intoxicated and vulgar the entire time. He kept repetitively yelling "Darn TCU," "TCU is so darning gay," "T C U Faggggs!" "Wowww. What a bunch of darning fagsss!!" "TCU sucks soooo darning much," "Wow!! Your faggggot fans are so loud my ears are hurting. Stop being so loud TCU faggggs!"

And then he would walk up to people and get in their faces and try to give Tcu fans high fives when something good would happen for OU. And he also would get up in people's faces and start constantly clapping. He's lucky he didn't do it to me. Took everything in me to keep from walking up and punching him straight in the face.

https://youtu.be/jvVxGw0bMAQ

Nobody put that little dipship in his place?

Moose Stuff

tcumaniac said:
Until yesterday, I've never had much of a problem with OU fans. From multiple trips to Norman, they've always been very kind and welcoming compared to other fan bases, but yesterday literally every OU fan I encountered or witnessed was just a completely insufferable [Rece Davis] bag.

This kid in particular was especially vile in section 233. He was extremely intoxicated and vulgar the entire time. He kept repetitively yelling "Darn TCU," "TCU is so darning gay," "T C U Faggggs!" "Wowww. What a bunch of darning fagsss!!" "TCU sucks soooo darning much," "Wow!! Your faggggot fans are so loud my ears are hurting. Stop being so loud TCU faggggs!"

And then he would walk up to people and get in their faces and try to give Tcu fans high fives when something good would happen for OU. And he also would get up in people's faces and start constantly clapping. He's lucky he didn't do it to me. Took everything in me to keep from walking up and punching him straight in the face.

https://youtu.be/jvVxGw0bMAQ
Zero respect for literally every TCU fan in the vicinity. How in the hell do you let that little troll pull that crap??? He claps in my face ONE time and he gets a stern warning he's about to be on his ass. Hell, my 8 year old daughter would have probably popped him.

pgdaly84

Never had a problem with OU fans until yesterday either. The two frat bros sitting in front of us would not shut the darn up and were very disrespectful. Luckily, they went to a tailgate at halftime and never came back.

Here's the typical Maniac response to a game / loss

Sunday Afternoon - whine about opposing fans
Sunday Night - log in as West Side Lower Bowl and post in some thread with a pic
Monday - continued whine fest about opposing fans / our fans / tailgating culture at TCU / +4 / Big 12 Refs
Tuesday - starting to get over it
Wednesday - no posts
Thursday - darn Baylor
Friday - beat (insert next team)
Saturday - GO DARNING FROGS

Moose Stuff

I don't mind opposing fans that want to respectfully cheer on their team. We had 4 Arkansas guys right next to us for that game that were loud as hell but we got along great for the entire game. The first time Frodo here pulled that [ Finebaum ] on me we would have had a problem. Well, HE would have.

BleedNPurple

He would have been sitting on his head about 4 ailes down if he was near me - maybe with a busted wind pipe! I complimented the good OU plays - hated that our coaches chose to never have anyone stay home on Mayfield. The fans around me were cool - they should be happy for their team as our entire stadium was quiet as a funeral. The second and third quarters were a whopping and truthfully I am still po'd at the pathetic coaching job on our side I watched unfold.

Maybe the Cowboys rookies can take up some of this seasons slack!

Ron Swanson

I'm a very cordial fan, and by NO MEANS a tough guy, but I would have shut that little fella down real quick at my normal level of in-game intoxication

Maniac, you just stood there and filmed it and didn't do anything?