• The KillerFrogs

Other Games Thread, Week of Oct. 24 (Schadenfreude Thread)

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Watching the Illinois-Wisconsin match... BTN Broadcast.

This just in... Illinois still sucks.

Camp Randall Stadium is empty. Looks eerie. Science Fiction Theatre eerie. Of course, the BTN is piping in fake crowd noise which, paired with the obviously empty stadium, makes it ever eerier. Like the game is being watched by a legion of loud ghosts...

Pharm Frog

I just tried watching Game Day. Lasted maybe 5 minutes. Does almost nothing for me anymore.

I have been picking up around the house and started listening to the Fox version of game day. I suppose it’s okay but was very interested in a segment they did on offensive play calling. It was hard to listen to that segment and retain any faith that our current coaching staff (the whole staff) is equipped to elevate the program beyond competitively mediocre.

Moose Stuff

I have been picking up around the house and started listening to the Fox version of game day. I suppose it’s okay but was very interested in a segment they did on offensive play calling. It was hard to listen to that segment and retain any faith that our current coaching staff (the whole staff) is equipped to elevate the program beyond competitively mediocre.

Fox > ESPN