• The KillerFrogs

OT - TV/Internet recommendations in Ft. Worth

ticketfrog123

I think the only thing stopping me from switching to YouTube TV is that I don’t think I can get the Astros games on ATT Sports Net.

Even if I use my parents DirecTV login, I don’t think they have an app available on any of the streaming services. They have an app on my phone and I watch through that sometimes when I’m not in front of the TV, but I don’t want to have to stream it through my phone every time I want to watch an Astros game.

Am I missing anything?

It’s possible to mirror your phone to your Roku (show what’s on your phone on the TV)

Ron Swanson

You are better than that. You are a grown ass man.
I have my own login currently because I am a U-verse cable subscriber, but if I cut the cord and switch to YouTube TV, it is impossible to get ATT Sports Net, which is the channel the Astros play all their games on.

So to get the Astros games, I would have to log in to the app using someone else’s credentials.

So no I am not better than that. I am paying for it currently and would gladly pay for it if it were an option through YouTube TV, but it’s not, and I would absolutely use my parents login to watch the games on my phone.

I feel like you don’t understand the situation you are commenting on.

SuperTFrog

I have my own login currently because I am a U-verse cable subscriber, but if I cut the cord and switch to YouTube TV, it is impossible to get ATT Sports Net, which is the channel the Astros play all their games on.

So to get the Astros games, I would have to log in to the app using someone else’s credentials.

So no I am not better than that. I am paying for it currently and would gladly pay for it if it were an option through YouTube TV, but it’s not, and I would absolutely use my parents login to watch the games on my phone.

Easy killer. I added a second sentence within 30 seconds of my original post.

Next to the Dodgers, the Astros have the worst TV deal in MLB.

Latest posts