• The KillerFrogs

OT: The Masters 2018

MTfrog5

Shocked to read on twitter that so many people dislike Reed. What did he do to have so many enemies?
Cheating in qualifying matches at UGA, stealing 400 bucks, some stuff happened at Augusta State too supposedly. Tour guys don’t really talk with him or hang out with him much, which is pretty telling to me. He’s about the same age as all those guys and has nothing to do with them.

Ron Swanson

I definitely don’t love Patrick Reed, but I think a lot of the hate is blown up media stuff and butthurt UGA fans.

Riggs spent an entire day with him and said he was super cool.

I watched the episode of “Feherty” with him and he seemed just alright. I didn’t come away super impressed, but the hatred seems unwarranted.

TooColdU

Shocked to read on twitter that so many people dislike Reed. What did he do to have so many enemies?

Probably just because he’s fat and had his wife as his caddy before she had kids.

I am nowhere near as avid of a golf fan as others on this forum, so this is just me guessing.

MTfrog5

Yet Bubba and Ricky were both waiting to congratulate him as he walked off 18. Media portrays him as the bad boy and he has embraced it. Doesn't make it reality.
Maybe Rickie was just being a good guy and congratulating? Hell Rory shook his hand because he had to not cause he liked him. I do think it’s blown up, but the talking heads even said he’s a loner on the tour compared to others

Wexahu

Read up on his backstory, there’s plenty of stuff out there on the internet. It sounds like once he met his wife, he pretty much did away with anyone from his past, including his parents.

PO Frog

I definitely don’t love Patrick Reed, but I think a lot of the hate is blown up media stuff and butthurt UGA fans.

I watched the episode of “Feherty” with him and he seemed just alright. I didn’t come away super impressed, but the hatred seems unwarranted.
I think he was probably hugely overly arrogant when younger. He's grown up a lot. He and his parents and sister don't speak so that always raises red flags.

And he often backs up his arrogance, which is awesome when he's your guy.

PO Frog

Maybe Rickie was just being a good guy and congratulating? Hell Rory shook his hand because he had to not cause he liked him. I do think it’s blown up, but the talking heads even said he’s a loner on the tour compared to others
Ryder Cup has improved his standing immensely. The American team really liked him giving Rory the business and they at least respect him.

SuperBarrFrog

On the broadcast they mentioned that he starts every morning by listening to “radioactive” by imagine dragons. They even started to quote the song and whatnot. That’s enough for me to root against him!

Chongo94

Bozo wore blue tho

allblue.jpg

flyfishingfrog

Kids love Ricky so hating him for his clothes is kind of like saying you hate Bieber for his music - it was t meant for you to begin with

Plus since he cut his hair he has killed the flat bill