• The KillerFrogs

OT: High School Championship Game

froglash88

Fort Lauderdale Cardinal Gibbons just won the 4A State Championship for the 2nd year in a row and 3rd in 4 years. Wish we could start recruiting some of the players from Gibbons. This is my 30th year teaching there (and last). Transfer portal time baby.

Also, my son’s school, Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas plays tomorrow for another state championship in 7A. That’s the school we need to get players from. They produce the most top players in the country. I believe they currently have the most players on NFL rosters.

Frog92

They are not supposed to have face to face interactions. Started I think yesterday, not sure end. Played golf with a college head coach yesterday and he said he wasn’t going today because he did not want to risk a violation.

Eight

They can’t in person. Dead period.

They are not supposed to have face to face interactions. Started I think yesterday, not sure end. Played golf with a college head coach yesterday and he said he wasn’t going today because he did not want to risk a violation.

obviously not an sec head coach and who is going to punish them for showing up and being on the sidelines?

similar to that liberty hill offense in which the players never truly get set and has multiple me in motion.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
That's just funny! We can pay HS kids big sacks of money, but Coaches cannot "contact" them during certain periods?

What a laughable gang of pencil-necked bureaucrats the NCAA is...

Frog92

and? please let me know when the ncaa does anything about what the az state did during covid

what about staff's who are know to go 24-7-365 via text and social media

as i said, for some programs the dead days are just like that liberty hill offense
Not disputing that at all. Just shared a specific conversation I had directly with a college head coach yesterday.