• The KillerFrogs

OT - Golf ball choice

Dtx_Frog_Fan

I am glad you mentioned the Callaway's. I've always bought Titleist ProV, only because I thought they were the best. They are of course if I was a tour or even an accomplished golfer. I've been doing some reading and it looks like that I should save the money and use something like Callaway or Wilson soft, two piece balls. (I know it's dangerous talking about soft balls with all these juveniles around)

Just went through the same thing. Last round I played a combo of noodles and Callaway supersofts as opposed to prov1/tp5s and my shanks were way less bad than usual. I also broke 90 for the first time in a long time.

ShreveFrog

Titleist Tour Soft near mint for about a buck a ball on ebay. Yes I'm a cheap [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ]. But I would pay for balls that aren't hearing impaired.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
But I would pay for balls that aren't hearing impaired.
Heh...

The ones I manage to make contact with aren't hearing impaired, they hear me hollering just fine. They are spiteful little [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] that do precisely the opposite of what I'm telling them to do. That's why I don't feel nearly so bad when they fly into the lake. Drowning is suitable punishment...

Latest posts