• The KillerFrogs

OT: Boxers, briefs, bikini, G-string or au natural?

BABYFACE

Been free and easy since 8th grade.

Quit doing that in my 20's when I accidently zipped my peckerwood in the pisser at Grahams on "any coin any drink night."
Unzipped in a hurry and did not scream out in pain. Went back out into club proceeded to get hammered to mask the pain.
I wore Levi's button fly 501's for about 4 years after that incident. I was zipper shy.

Ron Swanson

Quit doing that in my 20's when I accidently zipped my peckerwood in the pisser at Grahams on "any coin any drink night."
Unzipped in a hurry and did not scream out in pain. Went back out into club proceeded to get hammered to mask the pain.
I wore Levi's button fly 501's for about 4 years after that incident. I was zipper shy.

I've had some close calls

joejordan

In high school when I was perpetually 'bouncy', I was stepping out of the shower at home, and caught the carona on the magnetic strip of the shower door. Shallow gouge, but it drew blood, and caused me to cry.

I had to explain the BandAid in the locker room. My HS buds remind me of that occasionally.

mwindsorfw

I prefer the tribal gourd sheath.
pgourd2b.jpg

My dad had a similar incident when he was a kid, except he couldn't unzip he had it stuck on his foreskin.. Had to wait till his dad got home to yank it out of the stuck position.. Has worn button fly jeans ever since

Latest posts