• The KillerFrogs

OT - Angel Hernandez

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
My favorite all time umpire chant...Get off Your Knees, Your Blowing The Game!!!
A friend once got us front row seats behind home plate to a Rangers game at the old Arlington Stadium. We arrived early. The ump walked by and I said "Use your good eye tonight!" He was not amused.
My friend: "You're going to get us kicked out of the stadium before the game starts!"
He didn't kick us out but I shut up.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I find Whataburger to be far better personally. That being said, I can see how some people like In N Out better only because they are so different. My main issue with In N Out is they have the most god awful french fries on earth.
I agree. I like In N Out once in a while. But liking it over Whataburger is like preferring Albertson’s over HEB. It’s got damn un-Texan.

froglash88

He was pretty good behind the plate last night. My only complaint was his strike 3 call on Benintendi with the bases loaded. That was not a strike.

Ron Swanson

He was pretty good behind the plate last night. My only complaint was his strike 3 call on Benintendi with the bases loaded. That was not a strike.
It was right there though and the umpires don’t get the benefit of the K-Zone like we do.

I like the K-Zone, mostly just cause it causes me to realize what a good job the umps are generally doing, but it also causes fans to forget that a strike can be slightly off the plate and then they get all up in arms when a strike is called that isn’t technically a strike according to the K-Zone.

Part of the art of pitching is getting that call right off the plate.