• The KillerFrogs

OT—if you needed more evidence that

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Now they need to start putting women in prison that claim they were raped by their ex's, but wasn't, just to get back at them.
Or worse yet, manipulate a child into making a false accusation.

If I were king, the penalty for filing a provably false report with the intent of harming another should carry 80% of the sentence of the crime they're falsely reporting.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Or worse yet, manipulate a child into making a false accusation.

If I were king, the penalty for filing a provably false report with the intent of harming another should carry 80% of the sentence of the crime they're falsely reporting.
There is so much merit to this idea.
But then I was disappointed when Duels were outlawed.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Or worse yet, manipulate a child into making a false accusation. If I were king, the penalty for filing a provably false report with the intent of harming another should carry 80% of the sentence of the crime they're falsely reporting.
This has been my entertainment for the past week. Closing arguments start Monday morning. I don't think the 3 little daughters were manipulated, and I think this guy will go to jail for a long time. Read all the way to the bottom:

http://www.dcourttexas.org/BURNET_JUNE_11.pdf

PurplFrawg

Administrator
If he truly is guilty I hope they give him life.
I will report back.

He was found guilty of all charges except: (F2) Offense: SEXUAL PERFORM CHILD EMPLOY INDUCE/AUTHORIZE. Since the jail time is 25-99 years or life (and no parole) on the ones he was found guilty of, he will be in jail the rest of his life, I'm thinking. Impact statements, final arguments, and punishment phase tomorrow. And he gets a total of 285 years.

Last edited: