• The KillerFrogs

Opinion Poll

4 Oaks Frog

The World: How bad is the Star Telegram? All experts explain why it the most disappointing newspaper in all of journalism.

What say you, experts?

GO FROGS!
BEAT KSU!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

LVH

I've been in media since graduating and the only way to get ahead in this industry is to carry water for the globalist/progressive agenda.

The biggest thing I have learned is that the bias isn't so much as in what is reported, the bias is in what is NOT reported. So many good stories get spiked because it might upset the apple cart or the powers that be.

Star-Telegram is no different. They know their best chance at survival is to push the globalist agenda and hope they get bought out by progressive investors who care not about profit but the propaganda potential. Good example would be Bezos buying out the Washington Post.

Local TV/radio broadcast news in local markets is about as "good" as you are going to get. The anchors who have been around a long time are less likely to be globalist shills. The reporters/MMJs, who are trying to get ahead(aka get a job at a big Washington/NYC bureau) are the ones who have the agenda and will push it as the only way to get that kind of job is to carry water for the globalists. The big media players will only hire those who they are confident will be able to push their propaganda.

Print is garbage everywhere because the survival methods for that sector are what I described above. Go full out globalist and hope to get bailed out.

Moose Stuff

I've been in media since graduating and the only way to get ahead in this industry is to carry water for the globalist/progressive agenda.

The biggest thing I have learned is that the bias isn't so much as in what is reported, the bias is in what is NOT reported. So many good stories get spiked because it might upset the apple cart or the powers that be.

Star-Telegram is no different. They know their best chance at survival is to push the globalist agenda and hope they get bought out by progressive investors who care not about profit but the propaganda potential. Good example would be Bezos buying out the Washington Post.

Local TV/radio broadcast news in local markets is about as "good" as you are going to get. The anchors who have been around a long time are less likely to be globalist shills. The reporters/MMJs, who are trying to get ahead(aka get a job at a big Washington/NYC bureau) are the ones who have the agenda and will push it as the only way to get that kind of job is to carry water for the globalists. The big media players will only hire those who they are confident will be able to push their propaganda.

Print is garbage everywhere because the survival methods for that sector are what I described above. Go full out globalist and hope to get bailed out.

And that’s why the media sucks.

Raw Frog

Great post....What sites do you like for real news?

LVH

And that’s why the media sucks.

I left the journalism side years ago. It paid [ Finebaum ] and it was too much of a rat race, lowest common denominator type of thing. Switched over to the marketing side of the industry and haven't looked back while still doing radio part time on the side.

LVH

Great post....What sites do you like for real news?

Local broadcast sites aren't bad, especially in the smaller markets. In DFW the local broadcast scene is decent. Its the papers that are bad.

The thing is local news is accountable to the people who reside in the market, so they can't afford to be that biased like the national networks can.

CNN is bleeding viewers, has terrible ratings, yet no changes in leadership or strategy. Why? Because at the national level, its not about ratings or making money via advertiser dollars or cable subscription fees, its about the propaganda.

95% of the media is owned by 6 corporations. When the message is that concentrated its a lot easier for the powers that be to work together and make sure the message is aligned with the goals of the powers that be, which is globalist.

But as far as news, everywhere is going to be biased in some manner. It's less about bias at this point and more about professionalism. The problem with the national networks and sites is that not only is the bias prevalent, but they are dropping ethical journalism and reporting standards because they desperately want to push a certain political agenda to the point they are willing to forfeit it all. Yet, if you call them out on their bias you get attacked as a "crazed right wing nut".

LVH

Don't read ST here. Too much being tRump's microphone. Maybe they can learn to call a lie what it is. A LIE.

If you think the Star-Telegram is pro-Trump....

I am ashamed to admit I give them hits on their website. Every time I go there its nothing but anti-Trump and pro-Democrat headlines.

Just go there right now.

Doesn't seem Pro-Trump to me. They are literally on video saying they are spending money on it, so I dont see how it is false

Yeah, really Pro Trump there.