• The KillerFrogs

One Comfort This Morning

steelfrog

Tier 1
One comfort this a.m. Is that as SICK as Steel feels about this disaster on so many levels, Steel is confident (a) that LRBWHCGP is more sicker and (b) LRBWHCGP has the coaching ability to get the sip as right as it can be given the talent and maturity available to him

That is the last word on this game. It is now officially in the past. Let's move on to the next one...

ftwfrog

Steel is confident (a) that LRBWHCGP is more sicker and (b) LRBWHCGP has the coaching ability to get the sip as right as it can be given the talent and maturity available to him
We were laughing in the car last night listening to LRBWHCGP's post game comments. He was asked about the young DB's and Coach said something liked, we knew what they were going to try, we prepared for this and we had a tough time getting their attention. I'm pretty sure I'll have their attention tomorrow.

I'd hate to be at practice today.

Still, I'm with you. I think this team is okay and we win at Air Force.

BleedNPurple

There were a lot of positives. A huge part of this teams nucleus moved to the NFL. We saw the new nucleus play tonight and they found themselves in the 4th quarter and it looks very exciting! We need to take that 4th quarter and build from there - and CGP will get that done. On the post game radio show he was miffed about the D of course but also said he saw a lot of positive. He was also pleased with Casey.

We've got 3 seasons plus to go with a lot of these young players - the future is bright and they'll only get better!

ftwfrog

There were a lot of positives. A huge part of this teams nucleus moved to the NFL. We saw the new nucleus play tonight and they found themselves in the 4th quarter and it looks very exciting! We need to take that 4th quarter and build from there - and CGP will get that done. On the post game radio show he was miffed about the D of course but also said he saw a lot of positive. He was also pleased with Casey.

We've got 3 seasons plus to go with a lot of these young players - the future is bright and they'll only get better!
Lets face it man, Baylor was on fire there for about 20 minutes of the game. RGIII could not miss on a long pass. Three of those were pretty good man to man coverage. The first two were awful and the guy was open by 30 yards, but thats a different story. Air Force wont be able to throw like that, neither will 80 percent of the teams we play. We need to worry about Boise in November, not now.

BEAT AIR FORCE!!

Latest posts