• The KillerFrogs

ON TO OU

f_399

This is a hard one to predict.

They seem to have no defense but how much do we have to scores

We maybe the best defense they face but how much can we limit them.

I feel at least 40 points wins the game.

Come on Gary... use your wizardry to come up with something. Use turpin to mimic a mobile qb in practice

tcumaniac

We have to win to keep playoff hopes alive.

But it's gonna be a bunch of BS when we have to play them again less than a month later, when in the past, we'd have already been Big 12 champs and likely already in the Playoff without the championship game.

Imagine this:
TCU- 1 loss to Iowa State on the Road, 1 loss to OU on Neutral Site
OU- 1 loss to Iowa State at home, 1 loss to TCU at home

In this scenario, OU is the Big 12 Champion. Would be quite [ Finebaum ]ty.

Anyway. Looks like our road to the Big 12 Championship and CFP means beating OU twice this year.

tcuseagull

But it's gonna be a bunch of BS when we have to play them again less than a month later, when in the past, we'd have already been Big 12 champs and likely already in the Playoff without the championship game.

Imagine this:

In this scenario, OU is the Big 12 Champion. Would be quite [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty.

Anyway. Looks like our road to the Big 12 Championship and CFP means beating OU twice this year.

If we beat OU and Iowa State wins out, we get a rematch with the Cyclones. 12-1 and defeating the team that handed us our loss would be a convincing resume. OK State vs. Iowa State will be an interesting game, both coming off tough losses.

Lots of football left to play though. Beat OU. scheiss Baker Mayfield.

murtleneck

The seas have parted for OU to make the playoffs and Baker to win the Heisman. Just imagine how impossibly sweet it would be to not only spoil those dreams next week, but the chance to do it TWICE in one season. Gotta give the kid credit, no matter how obnoxious his antics are. Plays with about as huge of a chip as GMFP and makes some pretty remarkable plays. But honestly, if we beat them twice to finish his career..all his accomplishments will be swept aside and he'll be as overlooked as Landry Jones. If anyone deserves that kind of ending, it's Baker.
Can't wait.
GO FROGS!!

Limey Frog

You couldn't be more wrong. Our biggest battle is going to be with the referees up there. Zero U goes 12-1 they are in the playoffs. With our 1 loss we have been eliminated IMO

We are eighth. Two teams ahead of us just lost, but one team behind will deservedly jump us. We'll be seventh. To win our conference we must beat one of the teams ahead of us, probably twice. Of the other five teams ahead of us one must play two of the others and all must play at least one. There is a zero percent chance of a one-loss Big XII champion TCU being left out.

Much more of concern is the fact that if we can't find some blocking up front and our receivers and QB can't get back onto the same page of the playbook there is a zero percent chance of our being a one-loss Big XII champion.

cdsfrog

Imagine this:

In this scenario, OU is the Big 12 Champion. Would be quite [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty.

If ISU wins out we face them again. But OSU is gonna be brutal for them to win

Snoop1122

I'd rather face OU in the Big 12 title game then Iowa St. We had no answer for them. If we can put up some points against OU and at least limit them we should win.

Froginbedford

As much as I dream and wish that it would be, I just can't see the Frogs beating OU twice; there will be a loss, either regular season or championship game....Mayfield, et. al., are just too much....

As much as I dream and wish that it would be, I just can't see the Frogs beating OU twice; there will be a loss, either regular season or championship game....Mayfield, et. al., are just too much....

Not if our offense can keep their offense off of the field. I think KH is going to have the bet day of his career next aturday, however we will need to run the ball and control the clock to win and we will need to go all out for 60 minutes. If we go into playing not to lose mode we are doomed.